Yan!No.6 x Reader

This is this onehsot and theres Headcanons underneath it, so yeah

It's also, in a way, some second part of the other No.6 shot, so yeah idk it's not rlly necessary to read it b4 u read this tho

Oh also spoilers for the manga

Another thing to mention is that this is gonna be painfully ooc and I didnt really think this thru but I wanted to write it soo.... yeah.

•••

You peeked around the corner. Nothing. It was almost pitch black, the moonlight illuminated the bare silhouettes of the furniture of the small, traditional house you were forced to call 'home'.

Sucking in a deep breath, you quietly walked out of your room. The floor was cold and bare and dusty as you crept across it, praying not a creak would come from it.

You checked behind you. Nothing. You looked both ways. Still nothing. You continued for the door, sliding it open once you made it.

You slid it open, inch by inch in hopes of not waking the oni.

The thought of him had your heart racing once more and not in the good way. He scared you. What he was capable of scared you. This whole place scared you.

You shivered as a small wind blew through you, tickling the bare skin of your arms and legs. You swiftly stepped outside and looked behind yourself.

Still the same bland room, dark and lonely.

You let out a quiet sigh and took another step. Then another. And another. You were now a few feet from the porch. And nothing happened.

You dared to smile slightly before booking it. You ran and ran all throughout the maze of the boundary. You made sure to avoid every bit of water possible, worried the splashing could wake the other supernaturals, or worse, No.6.

You stopped to catch your breath near a pillar, finally slowing down and wading into the water. There was nowhere else to go, really.

"[Name]? [Name]! [Name], come back here! Where are you?"

You stiffened and held your breathe at the sound of his voice. Shit, he knew you were gone. And it'd only been a few minutes. Why couldn't he just stay asleep forever? You mentally cursed him and yourself.

"[Nickname]? Come out, it's cold and you'll get sick. Come on, hon. I'll make us some tea and get you a blanket. Doesn't that sound nice?"

His voice was much closer and louder this time. You tried to slow and calm down your breathing, glancing around a bit.

How did it get this bad? How did it go from a simple friendship to whatever this twisted bullshit was?

You whimpered and pressed yourself into the pillar even more, trying not to move too much.

An unpleasant memory clouded your thoughts. It was from a long, long time ago. Or at least what felt like a long time ago. You weren't sure show long you'd been there for.

♡•♡

It had been a few months, probably almost a year of being trapped here. Although, you wouldn't consider it trapped in a bad way. You had him and a nice place to stay, company and all the necessities you could ever need. Over all, you had no room to complain in your eyes.