Natsuhiko

Wonderful bb boy time ❤️💞👹

~~~

The final bell rang and you bolted out the classroom doors. It had been a long day. Two quizzes, homework piling up by the minute, clubs you had to attend. For now, you just wanted to relax. So, you headed out the gates and down the road, hoping to find maybe a food stand or a cafe to stop at.

You were nearly off school premises when you heard your name being called.

"Hey! [Name]! Over here!"

You spun around to see none other than Natsuhiko. He held his cat-like smile as he jogged up to you, immediately throwing an arm around your shoulders in a flirtatious manner.

You shrugged it off and continued walking. This was normal. He often stopped you so he could walk you home or to wherever you were going. You weren't too sure why, though. One day out of the blue he began paying attention to you; holding your books, accompanying you to classes or sitting with you during lunch, even giving you flirtatious gestures. But he was like that with every girl he saw, so you didn't want him getting too close to your heart. Maybe he noticed how lonely you were and took pity on you. That was what worried you the most. The fact you kind of enjoyed his company& most of the time.

"Hey, how's it going, cutie?"

You sighed.

"Nothing. I want to relax and go home quickly, so don't bother me."

He hummed and continued to walk by your side, doing the classic cool "elbows up" anime boy pose.

You swung your bag gently as you hopped down the stairs of the sidewalk and into the downtown area. You hoped to find some kind of cheap food around.

"What do plan on doing here?" The nuisance asked from behind you.

You nodded towards a stand. "Getting food. Then I'm going home."

He nodded and looked up in thought.

"Mind if I come with?"

"Do whatever you'd like."

You continued down the street, occasionally stopping to look at the prices or times of a stand's items. Most were okay, just not what you were looking for, so you carried on.

You finally found a small cart, a plump man stood behind it yelling about his Korean Hotdogs.

You shrugged and headed in his direction.

"Hello! One [Whatever flavor or type you'd like since there's probably some lactose intolerant mf out there], please! And um..." You turned to look back at Natsuhiko. "One classic, thanks!"

The man nodded with a wide smile and prepped your meal as you walked eofr to the side to wait.

"Hm? Two? You must be hungry," Natsuhiko snickered.

You rolled your eyes. "It's for you, idiot."

His face blanked suddenly as his cheeks became just slightly warmer.

"Wh-what? Oh, uh.. thank you. I-I'll pay for it!"

You gave him a tiny smile as you walked back up to the stand and pulled out your wallet. "No need, thanks."

You found a bench sitting underneath the shade of a blossoming tree nearby, hurrying over and parting the spot by you for Natsuhiko to sit down. He plopped down by your side, one arm laid behind you, resting on the back of the bench.

"Well you're being awfully kind today. What's the occasion? You normally push me away, hm." Natsuhiko chuckled as he ordered over to you.

You avoided his gaze and shrugged, ignoring the burn on your face. "Tis nothing but a thank you for walking me to class everyday."

He laughed and nodded, thanking you once more as his arm fell around your shoulders, pulling you slightly closer.

This time you didn't shake it off. 

~~~

Natsuhiko continued to walk you home, going on about a certain girl he liked. You kept your gaze forward as you walked down the street. It was sunset by then and the sidewalk was empty.

"...and she does sometimes hit me, but that's just her love language, y'know? Hm? Are you okay, [Name]?"

He ordered down to look at you, only to be met with your much colder gaze.

"Yes," You slightly snapped. "I'm listening."

His face fell slightly as he continued to stare you down. "Something wrong?" He asked, before smiling and bending down a bit to meet you.

"Are you perhaps jealous, [Nickname]?"

You stammered a bit and pushed him away, all while he was laughing at your red face.

"N-no?! Why would I be jealous? Over her?! No, never. I'm just- focused."

"Focused on what?"

"....the road."

Natsuhiko chuckled and set a large hand on your head, beaming down at you.

"So you do care?"

You looked away and stayed silent, ignoring how he pulled you even closer to himself.

"It's alright, [Name]. I understand, and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up like that, I didn't mean it. I won't do it again."

You huffed and stopped at your door.

"Well, do whatever you want. This is my stop. Goodbye, Natsuhiko." You turned away, fumbling a bit with your keys.

Before you could really unlock the door, a hand was set on your shoulder, turning you around to meet Natsuhiko.

He smirked and cupped the side of your face with his hand.

"I've only got eyes for you, anyway."

You shrieked and ran inside your house and never came out. The end 😍

K this sucks but he deserves love too I guess so here 😤