[Old] Teru x Sweet!Apparition!Reader

Goddamn that title-

Onehsot version of the headcanons I made lol

Note- this is old and terribly written, probably done on a whim, so don't mind the shitty writing and plot 😭
~~~

You loved the peace and quiet you had to yourself after school each day. As the Eight Wonder, wherever you went was usually rather loud or occupied by students or other supernaturals, and you didn't want to be around all that. Not to mention, you were almost a bit of a peacekeeper for the other wonders of the school, hence your calm and kind demeanor.

Normally, only a few students were left after school had ended and none had ever come to the backstage area of the auditorium, as far as you could remember, so it definetly shocked you to find a student lingering behind after the bell rung.

He was probably an older student. Tall and slender with orange hair and an armband that displayed how he was apart of the Student Council. You certainly didn't recognize him from the looks of it.

The boy glanced around a bit before his blue eyes landed on you. He let out a small chuckle and walked up to you, his eyes narrowing.

"O-oh! Hello," you began, a bright smile gracing your features. "Can I help you? I see you're staying late, what for?"

The teen looked a little taken aback at your words (and suspiciously bright smile), but remained composed. "Oh, not much. Some homework to finish, Council work to get to, extermination. All that jazz,"

You held your smile and nodded, oblivious to the boy's intentions. "Oh, busy, I see. Perhaps I can help you?" You pulled out the seat besides you and pat it.
"I'd be happy to help with anything. I too was apart of the Student Council when I was alive."

Teru looked visibly confused, but obliged and sat down next to you. Alrhough he intended to get rid of you first, he supposed it wouldn't hurt to have some assistance while he worked.

You hummed as you scanned over the papers he had plopped down on the table before you.

"Oh! I know this! Here," you pointed at a math packet and began explaining the many steps of solving the problems. Teru knew all of it, for he was ranked fairly high in academics, but he let you ramble on. Something about it was rather... intriguing to him.

After a while, Teru found himself enjoying your company. Multiple times had he reminded himself that you were a spirit and how he needed to get rid of you, but a part of him just couldn't. Especially not after he'd gotten to know who you were.

"I didn't ask before, but what's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Y/N. But you may call me N/N, whichever you'd prefer! How about you?" You gave him another one of your bright smiles, which didn't seem to annoy him as much anymore.

"...Teru. Teru Minamoto. I take it you're the Eight Wonder, right? Peacebringer Y/N or something like that," Teru responded, playing dumb while packing up his finished work into his bag.

You hummed. "Yeah, that's me. And I believe I've heard about you as well. You're an exorcist, right? I think I've met your brother before! He was hanging out with Hanako and- do you know Hanako? Well, nevermind that- he was..."

Teru slowly began to tune you out, instead focusing on how innocent and happy you appeared. Perhaps your could be an exception. You weren't doing any harm, so maybe it would be fine if he let just one go this once.

"...but yeah! He really looks up to you, y'know? Sweet boy, he sometimes comes here during lunch so I'm not lonely!" You giggled and stood up to face Teru.

"A-ah, yeah. He really is-" Teru smiled and looked down. "Well, thank you for your help... I should, uh, get going."

"Yeah, no problem! Happy I could help." You smiled softly as you awkwardly rocked back and forth on your heels. Teru looked as if he had something else to say, but was hesitant to say it.

Finally, he spoke up. "I had fun, maybe we can hang out again sometime." You could see the faint hue of red taking over his cheeks as he avoided all eye contact. You assumed it was because he was asking to hang out with a supernatural, such as yourself, while being an exorcist. Nonetheless, you would be happy to see him again.

"Of course! I'd love to." You smiled sweetly and nodded.

Teru let out a breath of relief and nodded as well. "O-okay... great. I'll see you soon then, N/N." He reached over and gently pat your head with a soft smile, and for the first time in years, you felt butterflies in your stomach as your face burned.

~~~

Why did wattpad delete my progress 😢

Also sorry if this is ooc I dont even like teru that much 😔