Chapter VII❤️‍🩹

A mission can really last long, especially if it's far away from home. Zenitsu had been walking for 2 days now, of course stopping at night to get 'good' sleep and wake up at 5 am (with his sparrow's help).

He was now in front of a massive forest. It was night, making the shadows look like monsters hiding, a deep terrifying aura surrounding the forest. It was like walking into death. Some screams were heard making the blonde startle.

Zenitsu: 'I'm kind of regretting this. I wish someone was with me-'

He looked at Chuntaro, questioning his next decision. Chuntaro pinched him in the cheek, gaining a groan and a complain from his owner. The sparrow then flied to his head and rested there. Like if he was saying 'I'm not going anywhere without you.'

Zenitsu took a deep breath.

Zenitsu: Here goes nothing...

.
.
.

The forest was quite unique, he thought. It was like any other one, full of trees, dark and scary at night. However there was something that felt strange, the wind felt like it was guiding him. And there were blue/yellow small lights everywhere. Magical. It really was magical.

According to Tanjiro's crow, over fifty people has gone missing in this forest. They have send many of their swordsmen but no one has ever come back. When the crow said that fact, Zenitsu couldn't feel but frightened. Why would they send him, then?! If no one has ever returned, why would they send him next? The blonde stopped thinking about those dark thoughts, he kept going on.

Zenitsu: This is impossible.

Zenitsu stared frustrated at a tall wide tree. He was sure. He passed this tree already. The blonde sighed, he felt like he was walking in circles.

Zenitsu: So stupid...

A noise made him freeze. It all became silent for a while, no screams were heard, not even the breeze could be heard.

Zenitsu: 'I'm getting a bad feeling about this.'

Suddenly, a yellow sparkling light landed on his hand. He stared at it, it was very beautiful. He calmed himself a bit and let his guard down.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

The male got surprised, he looked at a branch where the voice came from. There was a tall lady, pale body but with pink cheeks and deep dark red lips, she was wearing a large white kimono. Long white curly hair, feathers floating around her entire body. She was standing in a branch, smiling, calm and strangely beautiful. Zenitsu didn't know why, but, he felt a calm aura around her. Of course, that didn't last for long. There was a dark feeling about that lady, a demon.

Actually, she didn't look like one, she looked more like a spirit, as she was kind of floating and dissolved

Actually, she didn't look like one, she looked more like a spirit, as she was kind of floating and dissolved. For example, her clothes and hair were floating.