A fiend suicidal?

"Our deepest apologies... Noir-sama" the Green haired dryad I remembered as Treyni bowed.

I am acquainted with them. After all, I am a "friend" of Veldora, the dragon that allows them to reside within his garden.

"How's Veldora doing?" I firstly asked about that.

"Even if the barrier holds Veldora-sama down, his leaking magicules leaked outside could shake the whole cave along with the land to a certain extent... But having Veldora-sama in a joyful state, His aura has been quite calm this past day." (Treyni)

Well, I did manage to make a hole between the infinite prison... And sent him some toasted bread every day...

It just gets into my nerve whenever I saw him sucking it in entirely with that huge body. The bread I worked so hard for... He should at least savor every last bite of it first damn it.

Well, doesn't matter... We will now go to the second phase of my plan.

"I know you're concerned about them." (Dazai)

"Yes, it seems like they are Noir-sama's companions." (Treyni)

I tried to let them know that the humans I brought are my companions, and...

"Please rest assured, I will let them meet none other than myself." The Dryad ended.

Well, I gotta go see Veldora.

****
****

- Third Person's POV -

With Masayuki's party, "Dryads-saaaaan!!! -GAH!!!??"

Masayuki was shouting when it turned into screaming instead.

In front of him suddenly manifested a beautiful woman by leaves.

"T-they really came!!!" (Yoshida)

The chef muttered in surprise.

"Adventurers... By the command of Noir-sama, I, Treyni, have come to heed thy calls... Enlighten me, human, what is thy goal?" The dryad asked.

.
.
.

With Dazai, "Oh! You've come, my friend!" Veldora excitedly shouted.

"Sorry I'm late... there are some 'things' along the way...." (Dazai)

"Apologies accepted! Ku ha ha ha ha ha!!" (Veldora)

This has been my daily routine. Stalk Shizu-san, out for a hunting quest, and treat Veldora to some sweets I bought from Ingracia.

"*Sigh*If I could have used my skills, I would have worked hard to maintain my human form to enjoy this delicious confection... *Nom*" (Veldora)

He stated that right after swallowing a boulder of cakes had been saving for months right into his reptilian mouth.

I could feel a vein pop on top of my head, 'So that's why you always refuse to eat the sweets I bought, saying that he is saving them for later I thought as I glanced at the mouthful reptile.

'Rather, this cave got rather chilly... hm?' (Dazai's Thought)

Ah, So he uses that hole I made and manipulated magicules of the air through them...

Crafty as always.

"By the way... The Dryads came to me before this..." Veldora suddenly said.

"Ah, they are dealing with the 'problem' right now..." I responded.

I meant to say that Treyni will answer whatever questions that Chloe would ask.

I should keep the parameters in check, if somehow lady Velgrynd or Lady Velzard came here to check on Veldora, they'd tell on Rudra and Guy- and I sure don't hope to be dragged in their game of chess AGAIN.