Dwelling Of The Spirits

"No longer Human"

It was my ability to nullify other abilities with a single touch, frankly speaking... The ability is always active.

But using that phenomenon made by the ability, I created a singularity and acquired the ability to receive memories of the variants of myself throughout the parallel timelines of the universes.

This "Turn Null"... feels very similar to that ability.

It's empty.

It is the emptiness itself, yet it holds infinite potential within.

The universe... Was once an empty void, yet without a when or how, it came to alive.

So If I were to treat this new skill like my past one... I wonder what will happen?

The answer to that was... The same thing happened.

This singularity, it was phenomenal.

In a certain memory, I see myself, clashing with the whole world and calling myself a demon god.

In another, I see my figure bowing to Guy... That's troubling.

Then a memory where I killed Guy with my own two hands came, which calmed my previous anxiety.

There's also a memory where I prefer the female gender while manifesting in the material world.

Or there are memories where Guy sticks to the female gender without changing into a male for battle convenience.

And there's that memory... Where I deeply bowed to a certain figure.

The figure seems masculine and feminine at the same time, no... It was actually androgynous.

"Rimuru-sama" ah... That's no good... Once again, my brain is fed up with these memories that weren't even mine.

But that last memory...

It feels nice.

.
.
.

[With Yuuki ]

---Yuuki Kagurazaka's POV---

I know what's the object in front of me is something I can never expect to see.

That's right... The dragon corpse inside this dark room was sealed with a complicated seal that may have been done by the fairies.

But... This corpse is not what I am looking for...yes, that's right.

*Stab*

The core of this dragon is what I need, however...

*Swish*

I see it... Hahaha, I found it...

A location that revealed a tomb.

[A/N: Yuuki will find Veldanava's tomb eventually. I swear we're not going to turn this into a cliché xianxia.]

Veldanava... One of the four true dragons will reside in that tomb.

The one in front of me is just an appetizer, once I dived into this dragon's core's memories... I will be able to find it;

Veldanava's sealed tomb.

.
.
.

--- Dazai Osamu's POV---

"WOAH!!!" Masayuki jolted awake.

"Hey, sweepy head... you good?" with an innocent smile, I said.

"Ugh... I feel like my whole life flashed before me..."