Come Out & Play.

Michelle "Mickey" Elise Langdon

April 11, 1967. Raised by "parents" till 15 and was left to her own devices, with a bit of money left to her. She got a job and managed to get into a trailer on her own. She lives in the town of Hawkins close to where she was raised for 8 years of her childhood. The lab.

Mickey looked out her window as she wanted to be prepared for the day and the weather. Sunny and muggy looking, the air looked foggy. She gathered her clothes for the day and hit the shower. As she washed her body she felt an odd sensation run down her spine, she stood up straight and tried to shake it off. It reminded her of the power surges when fighting against the other children in the lab. Hurrying out of the shower she finished getting ready. A pair of black cut off shorts hugged her thighs, the Dio shirt she slid on was baggy enough but hugged her in the right places. After wrapping up and stepping into her high tops she grabbed a bag and made sure she had all her documents for registration.

She left out the door looking around at the other trailers and sighed grabbing her back from behind the home. A quick tie up of her hair and she went on her way. On her way she heard music blaring behind her and the roar of an engine. She got as close to the edge of the road as possible and allowed the driver to pass, but they didn't however.

"Hey!" A voice shouted.

Mickey turned and Salem a boy with wild curly hair and a big toothy smile. He stopped the van and she stopped on her bike. Just staring at him.

"Do you speak English?" He grinned.

"What do you want?" She asked annoyed.

"Listen, I can give you a ride to wherever, it's shitty out and you'll be gross by the time you get to where you are going."

She looked around and back at him. She could hurt him if needed. "I'm going to Hawkins High."

He grinned a toothy grin and got out, "Perfect. I'm headed there as well. I'm Eddie "The Freak" Munson."

"Mickey." She smiled slightly back at him.

"Nice to meet you. Here princess, I got this go ahead and get in." He stated grabbing her bike.

Mickey crawled upfront being smacked with the smell of pot and cologne. It smelled welcoming.  He tossed it in the back and crawled back up front. He caught a glimpse of her shirt and dug through his cassettes and put in Dio. Eddie didn't want to push the matter and make her uncomfortably so he allowed the silence and music fill that silence.

-Hawkins High School-
Eddie got out and raced to the door and opened it for Mickey.

She had let her down to let the wind dry it and tucked it behind her ear, "thanks." She smiled shyly.

He pulled her bag out of his van and handed it to her, "Well doll, I hope to see you around." He winked, walking backwards away from her.

She blushed, this boy was adorable and sweet. Mickey went inside and found her way to the main office, handed in her information and within 45 minutes she was off to her first class with her new schedule on hand. "Biology..." she murmured, looking at the doors.

113. She grinned spotting it and made her way over and opening the door.

"Can I help you?" The female teacher quizzed.

"I-uh, I'm-um, new here." Mickey stammered out.

"Pick a seat." The teacher demanded before going back to her introduction of the year.

She glanced around and a familiar face grinned at her. Eddie. She darted to the back and sat next to him.

"It's okay to be the new kid, you won't get in trouble for a bit." He whispered.

Mickey turned and smiled at him and went to stuff her schedule in her bag before Eddie snatched it from her. He looked over it jotting something on it. Mickey and Eddie would have three of seven classes together. He wrote a note at the bottom, "If you ever need another ride here is my number, or you can just call to talk."

She smiled and thanked him before pulling out her notebook and jotting down some key things the teacher rambled on about. The bell rung about 15 minutes later and she went to her next class.

"Mickey!" Eddie hollered catching up to her.

"Yes Eddie?" She sang, stopping at her locker.

Little did she know, his mind went blank when she said his name the way she did. He gazed at her, and she glanced over at him.

"Oh yeah. Uh sorry, I was watching you fiddle with that lock. When is your lunch?"

"12:15." She told opening the locker.

Eddie started to say something else when a group of boys walked up on the pair.

"Is this freak bothering you?" The blonde boy spat.

"Excuse me?" Mickey retorted putting her biology book away.

The blonde boy pointed at Eddie, "The Freak, is he bothering you?"

Mickey looked st Eddie and he looked ashamed, "It seems the only people bothering me are you and you gargoyles." Mickey growled, slamming her locker door shut.

"Oh feisty." The blonde laughed. "Well sweetheart if you need protection let us know." Before he reached up to touch her face.

Mickey grabbed his wrist and spit in the floor, "I don't need protection, especially from the likes of you."

She let go of him and he got in her face before walking off. She stared him and and Eddie stood behind her flabbergasted.

"That was ballsy." He chuckled in disbelief.

"So is he for no damn reason." Mickey huffed, "I'll see you in third."

The parted ways but not before Eddie admired her walking off, stopping was the best thing I did he thought to himself.