Holy Diver.

Hope you all are enjoying the story! I have a couple littles and expecting. I'm gonna try and post at least once a day. Anyways, enjoy!

—•—•

Mickey made her way down the gravel road toward Eddie's residence. She turned the corner of the van and Eddie was coming out.

"Oh, hey." He smiled, coming off the porch.

"Hey you." Mickey grinned back.

Eddie explained he was just now able to go get pizza and the movie he had some stuff to take care of before hand. Mickey was more than willing to go along for the ride. Metallica still blasted from the speakers, Eddie turned the radio down and glanced at Mickey and just admired before pulling out.

"What?" Mickey blushed, looking away from him.

"Nothing." He smirked, "nothing at all sweetheart."

He admired her features and quaint smile. She was beautiful, one of the most beautiful creatures he'd laid eyes on. He put the van in reverse and headed to the town. Eddie pulled a blunt from the console, and offered to share with Mickey. Mickey had never had pot and the thought made her anxious.

"We can later before eating." Eddie smiled, "when we get home."

"Let's do that." Mickey assured.

The stopped at the pizza place and Billy the guy from earlier was there with a little red headed girl and one with wavy brunette hair. Mickey eyeballed the brunette sensing something familiar about her. Billy turned and saw Eddie and her enter.

"Well we'll, the gods must have blessed me." He grinned watching Mickey's body.

Mickey crossed her arms and greeted him watching the brunette as she watched her back. Billy caught her looking and introduced his sister Max.

"Hi sweetie, I'm Mickey." Mickey introduced offering her hand out.

Max smiled shyly and shook her hand, "this is my friend El."

Mickey turned to do the same, she stuck her hand out and El hesitated. Mickey made sure to flash the small 013 on her wrist. El looked horrified but relieved. She flashed her wrist shaking her hand back. 011.

Eleven. "Nice to meet you El." Mickey smiled.

Eleven smiled back and they just held hands a minute and was relieved to find a familiar. Billy placed his hand on the small of Mickey's back and offered to take her out one night this week.

"I'm good thank you." She denied before turning to talk to the girls.

Eddie was cheering on the inside.

"Munson." The cashier announced.

Eddie grabbed and paid for the pizza, "Mick you ready?"

Mickey said goodbye to the girls and Billy and headed out to the van.

"I don't like that guy." Eddie sneered starting the van watching the trio come out the door.

"Why?" Mickey pondered.

"There is something off about him." He ended, "you ready for tonight?!" He cheered changing the subject.

Mickey grinned ear to ear, "I am."

They picked up the movie, stopped got gas, drinks and smokes for the evening. Once they got back it was 7:00 and getting dark. They entered the trailer and headed down a hallway to a back bedroom.

"My lair madam." He smirked bowing down to her.

She looked at the guitar on the wall, she placed the bag of items they purchased on the bed. "She is a beauty." Mickey adores running her fingers across the strings.

"She is my prized possession." He announced proudly sitting the pizza down and getting the movie put in the VCR.

She looked around his room and at his cassette collection, lots of good ones. He had vanished and appeared just as quickly holding plates.

"Get comfy sweetheart." He grinned giving her a plate.

She sat down on the bed and pulled a slice out of the box and started eating.

"This really beats a ham sandwich." She laughed, rolling her eyes back in euphoria.

"Damn princess, don't soak the bed." Eddie laughed back.

Mickey looked embarrassed and turned away from him.

"Are you okay?" He quizzed.

"Yeah, I just-uh- sex was a taboo subject in our home and it weirds me out." She chuckled avoiding his eyes.

"Well I apologize."

"It's okay."

The Goonies started playing and she put her plate down beside the bed and laid down, "this okay Eddie?"

He nodded, "I may join you if you are okay with it."

Her stomach turned and she felt hot, "yeah that's fine."

About half way through the movie Eddie laid behind her but not touching her, you could feel the warmth from him though. Eddie wasn't paying attention to the movie, he was admiring her, the way her hair laid on his bed, the corner of her lips pulled into a small smile at all times unless you were Jason, her long eyelashes enhancing her beautiful hazel eyes and he wanted nothing more to lay and admire her face to face. In the midst of his staring she had dozed off, and had a shiver crawl up her body. Eddie got up and went and pulled his jeans off and putting on some flannel pants and pulled his shirt off. He stopped the movie and headed to smoke before laying down. Typically he would stay up but he wanted to just be near her without pressuring her. He stepped into the darkness and went to his van, getting the blunt out of the console. He lit it up and smoked it down. He turned the lights off in the rest of the house after putting the pizza away and laid down with the hallway light on in case she needed the bathroom. He pulled the blanket up over her and laid down next to her but not touching her. He pulled the cover up over him and dozed off pretty easily.

2:00am.

Mickey woke up and realized she had dozed off at Eddie's. She looked around and say his alarm clock flash 2:02. She rolled over and saw Eddie sleeping. He was laid on his back arm at his side and one tucked behind his head. He was lightly snoring. She crawled out of bed and went to see if she was okay to walk home. Opening the front door she was greeted with a pouring down thunderstorm and the street light flickered on and off. She knew she was safe but liked being home. She got a glass of water, peed and went to lay back down.

"You okay?" A sleepy Eddie mumbled as she laid back down.

My god was he fucking precious. Mickey thought. "Just wasn't planning a sleepover." She chuckled.

She waited for a reply but heard small snores. She smiled to herself and covered up. The lightening and thunder kept her awake. She despised thunderstorms, They made her feel alone, and it brought back memories of the lab. She had been struck one too many times because Papa insisted she use her powers against it. She wiped the tears that had formed in her eyes and got choked up as another clap and flash went through the window, rumbling the trailer.

Eddie jolted awake and reached out and grabbed her arm. She jerked away as a knee jerk reaction.

"Sorry doll. I just was afraid you had gotten hurt." He apologized.

"It's okay." She choked back.

"You alright?" He asked again.

Mickey pulled herself closer to him against his bare chest, "I hate storms."

He wrapped her in his arms and shushed her while rubbing her back.

"I got you, you're safe." He hummed