Shout.

-Mickey's POV-
I walked down the hall through the swarm of people, couples making out here and there. I hadn't ever been kissed, let alone had a boyfriend. I found my class with ease thankfully and settled in after introducing myself to the teacher. I shivered feeling the surge of energy pulse through me, I hadn't used my powers in so long it felt foreign to me. I listened to the ramblings of the teacher and zoned out.

I entered the darkness in my mind, a past time favorite of mine. It was so quiet and peaceful, however when I entered today it was chaos and noise. Screams and laughter filled the void. I felt coldness on my forearms and I opened my eyes in class.

"Miss Langdon, so glad you can join us." The teacher sneered, "tell us an interesting fact about you."

I'm from the lab here in Hawkins, I laughed to myself. "I uh, I'm an orphan and live on my own." I shrugged.

"Uh well okay then. Thanks for sharing." He frowned, moving to the next kid.

I was curious about my void, why was it so reckless? The bell pulled me from my thoughts and I got up and gathered my things and headed back to my locker. I tucked the text book into my locker, I was slammed into my locker and lost my balance falling down the body of my locker. The blonde guy and his buddies. I glared at them before gathering myself and my things. A hand wrapped around my bicep and helped me up, I looked up and it was Eddie.

"You okay sweetheart?" He asked, dusting me off

I tucked my hair behind my ears, after shoving the contents of my belongings where they went and nodded. I could taste the blood where I smacked my mouth falling. I dabbed my lip and seen it a little bead resting on the tip of my finger.

"Those imbeciles." Eddie growled, taking a black handkerchief from his back pocket. "Here."

I dabbed my lip as we headed to our next class together, gabbing about the hierarchy of Hawkins.

"So yeah, you wanna fit in? Cheer is the way to go. Otherwise being seen with me is not gonna do you any favors. Plus you are new." Eddie finished, swinging open the classroom door for me, "after you doll."

I smiled and thanked him and found a seat and he seat in front of me. I wanted to touch his hair, it looked so soft and looked like the dude hadn't brushed it. She smiled at the thought of him getting ready for the day.

-Lunchtime-
I sat next to Eddie as the other people in the group just stared at me, I hid my face and started eating my spaghetti.

"Mickey, the guys. The guys, Mickey. She is new amd needed a friend."

The three guys waved lightly at me, I smiled and gave a small wave back before going back to my food. I listened to them discuss D&D and the campaign they were currently running. The talked of Yeti's and necromancy.

"So you are trying to find the master necromancer?"
I chimed.

They all looked at me in awe, Eddie developed a smirk, "yes princess we are."

I nodded, "Why not just infiltrate and create a disguise?"

-Third Person POV-

Eddie smirked, pulling his hair in front of his lips listening to Mickey pitch ideas to his friends. They all seemed intrigued at her idea. They hadn't thought about being sneaky, they were planning to barge in and fuck shit up, Mickey's walls started coming down as she started to act silly and cut up with the guys. Eddie quietly watched her interjecting here and there so he didn't look suspicious.

-End of School-
Mickey put her stuff in her locker for the day and headed out into the warm Hawkins weather. She dug in her bag for her pack of smokes and lit one up. Across the parking lot she saw a blue Camaro, the person leaned up against it had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and a copper mullet. It was parked two cars from Eddie's but Eddie was no where to be seen. Mickey sighed and made her way to the van and waited.

"I've not seen you here before." A cool dark voice stated.

Mickey was startled by the presence of another person, she looked up and saw the man from the Camaro.

"I just started." Mickey informed, flicking her ashes.

"Obviously." The guy chuckled, "I'm Billy, Billy Hargrove."

"I'm Mickey." She said flatly, lookin over the person in front of her.

Mickey caught a glimpse of Eddie coming out of the woods with some girl dressed in black and she felt annoyed. She dismissed the feeling and directed her attention back to Billy.

"I've only been here since the end of the school year last year." Billy informed, leaning in the window of the van.

"I just moved back a couple months ago. Parents died and what not." She smiled cheekily.

Eddie came up the hill and noticed Billy, "hey man. Can I help you?"

"Nah, just keeping her company." Billy sneered, standing back up.

The two boys just stared at one another, "thanks." Eddie ended.

Billy said his goodbyes to Mickey and headed back to his car. Eddie got in the driver seat and started the van up.

"You ready to rock and roll sweetheart?" Eddie grinned.

Mickey couldn't help but smile and nodded as he put in Metallica. They rocked out the entire way back to where Eddie met her this morning. He turned the music down quizzing her on where he needed to take her. She pointed him to her trailer and low and behold he was just two trailers up from her.

"Well neighbor, I shall see you tomorrow?" Eddie smiled opening her door.

He offered his hand to her and she took it stepping out, "possibly." She smiled back. "And Eddie, thank you for today. It was a really good day overall."

Eddie bowed and walked her to her front door, "If your folks don't mind-"

"I live alone. My folks died." Mickey interrupted opening the door to her home.

Eddie scratched the back of his head and apologized. "Well I'm home alone as well, I was gonna order a pizza and watch The goonies, the video store just got it in."

Mickey opened the fridge and saw the lunch meat she had been snacking on for the past three days, "pizza sounds amazing." She grinned.

Eddie cheered in a subtle way and told her he would she her later then. She waved by to him and watched him drive down the road a bit before heading inside. She definitely was gonna be in comfy clothes to watch a movie and pig out on pizza as she pulled some on pants and a tank top from her drawer and changing. Mickey decided to work on some of her homework and look at her bills for the month. As she looked over the bills she was grateful her folks set her up pretty well, they had purchased this home for her so she wouldn't have to worry about rent, and she wasn't much on tv so she didn't need all the extra, she had electric and water. Granted the place wasn't much 2 bed and a bath it was hers and she didn't have to bust her ass at work. She stocked at the local market three days a week and she had been smart with the money left from her inheritance.

She finished up her homework and looked at the clock, 5:47pm. Eddie hadn't informed her when to arrive, she looked out the window and saw his van at his place and decided to head over and see if he was ready for a movie.

Hope you all are enjoying it! Let me know what you think ♥️