All I Need.

⚠️Smut ⚠️

He leaned in and kissed me deeply wrapping his hand around my throat and caressing down to my breasts. He massaged my breast in his hand pinching my nipple, I pulled myself closer to him to be able to touch him. He started kissing down my neck and took my breast into his mouth suckling on me, his free hand traveled to my wet pussy, he slipped his finger inside of me and placed his thumb on my clit. I threw my head back as my breath quickened.

"Oh Eddie." I moaned, clinging to his body.

I started biting his collar bone and that is when he fumbled, he looked up at me and his eyes were dark and lustful. He grabbed my face and started kissing me again, hit bit my lip and I could feel him pumping himself. I broke away from the kiss and started down his neck heading down to his erect cock. I placed it in my mouth, slow at first to adjust to his size and then I sped up, slurping and gagging along the way.

"My fucking-" he moaned, "Baby girl."

I slowly came up and pulled off with a pop. I smirked as I crawled back up to him, he grabbed me around my waist and flipped back on top. His cock was at my entrance as we continued to kiss and caress each other.  I couldn't take the taunt when I flipped him onto his back and slid onto his throbbing cock. I yelled out tossing my head back and he did the same, digging his fingers into my waist.

I bucked back and forth slowly even though he wanted it much more aggressively.

"Baby go faster." He pleaded, rubbing my clit.

I leaned down and kissed him, "make me." I smirked.

Within seconds I was on all fours and he was pounding my pussy from behind, slamming into me over and over. I squirted all over his sheets and screams filled the air.

"Eddie fuck baby." I yelled in pleasure.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and tugged back still slamming into me.

"I'm gonna cum." He huffed, holding me as close to him but still pounding my pussy.

After a few more pumps he released and then it dawned on me when I felt his cum slide out of me.

"I am so sorry." He breathed grabbing a towel.

"It's okay. I am supposed to start my period this week. We should be fine." I assured wiping up and going to the bathroom.

I do my business and got cleaned up before going back to his room where he was getting dressed. The moment played in my head sending chills through my body. I went to his drawer where he kept my clothes and dig out underwear and some shorts. I got dressed and brushed my hair out before tying it up. Eddie snaked his arms around inhaling my scent from the crook of my neck.

"You were amazing." He whispered kissing my neck.

"As were you Mr. Munson." I smirked turning to give him a kiss. "Now let's get you to Gareth's we are gonna be late."

"Well worth being late." He laughed sliding on his shirt. 

-Gareth's Place-

Gareth had all but made his garage a halloween party, there was food, drinks and all their D&D stuff.

I looked over the food and got a ham sandwich with chips and salsa food tasted so amazing right now.

"Work up an appetite?" Dustin laughed.

"If you only knew." Eddie grinned, walking toward me.

I blushed at him while there were cheers and gags. We chuckled and i sat back and watch them get their game going. There came a knock at the door. I watched Gareth and Jeff look at one another and Jeff gulped. 

"Yall got something you need to share?" I laughed watching them closely.

They looked at Eddie and the door opened, and in walked Gina. She was elated to see him, she ran over and kissed his cheek and he pushed her off of him. 

"Eddie." She pouted. 

I saw Dustin and Mike watch me from the corner of my eye. I sat my plate down and walked over to the two.

"Can we help you Gina?" I hissed stepping between the two.

"Well, I heard there was a party after some game and decided to show up early." She gloated, "I want to fix things with Eddie." 

I looked her up and down before turning to Gareth, "Ya gonna ask her to leave?" 

"She is just gonna come back for the party." He stated.  

"I will always win," She whispered leaning into me. 

I laughed, "That's why he was fucking me in his bed right?" 

She looked at Eddie, who shrugged and smirked. "Couldn't help myself." 

She looked annoyed before going and grabbing a plate of food. They continued to play and I sat on the opposite side of the room from her. Kegs and people started arriving shortly after they wrapped up their game. Gina kept going after Eddie after his continuous dismissals. I laughed lightly and walked outside to smoke. 

I walked the side walk and it felt cold, i turned back to the garage when there was no one there. 

"Eddie? Dustin?" I hollered.

No reply. It only got colder.

"Baby girl." the all too familiar voice sang. 

I froze at the sound of his voice, a hand wrapped around my wrist when I was spun around to come face to face with him. 

"God you are still so beautiful." Billy smiled, brushing my cheek.

I started crying, "What is happening?" I choked out. 

"This is a warning.." his voice started changing, to the other familiar voice. 

I balled my fists and prepared for a fight, "The end of Hawkins." 

When I was back in reality Dustin and Mike were petrified, rambling about me floating and crying. I wiped my face and told them what had happened. 

"So, it was Billy but not?" Dustin asked.

"It was possessed Billy." I corrected sighing. 

We all discussed different options but just ended up dismissing it as I over used my powers some how. I agreed, there had been a lot of emotions and so forth I could have just been overwhelmed and short circuited. 

I went back to the garage where Gina was still chasing Eddie. He was elated to see me, he came and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I didn't kiss him like I normally would as I was still reeling from the misfire in my powers. Seeing him again.

Eddie gently grabbed my cheek and pulled me to his face, "Babe you okay?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, just thought of the summer and it bummed me out. The boys talked about missing Scoops." 

'I understand." he nodded, "We can go if you want." 

I started to respond when I felt my hair being pulled and I fell on my ass. "Because of you I lost him." Gina screamed slapping my face from above me. 

I jumped up and smacked her back, "No, you are garbage." I snapped back. 

She lunged forward at me trying to hit my face when i flipped over on top of her, "You should have died in that fire." She sneered spitting in my face. 

Everyone around us went quiet and I froze. I stood up and waited for her to do the same. She did as i thought and I punched her in the mouth breaking her nose. "You don't speak to Eddie and don't you ever let me hear you speak about Billy." I turned to face Eddie "Let's go."

We said our goodbyes and Dustin said he would talk to El. We headed back to my place and I went in annoyed to hell and back. 

Sorry this was more of a filler chapter. The next one will be longer. I wont be posting tomorrow unless i get a free minute. Enjoy loves!