Photograph.

I looked at Eddie and pulled $75 from my pocket, "That's for getting me around." I stated shoving the money in his front pocket knowing he wouldn't take it from me. 

I hoped into Billy's car before he could protest and we were off to Billy's house. I walked in the front and was greeted by a red headed woman who had a blacked eye. She looked like she had just finished crying. 

"Hi sweetie." She smiled at Billy.

He looked at her face and his face contorted into anger. "Where is he?" he growled darkly.

"Asleep." she muttered. "It's fine." 

Billy was pissed, he told me to follow him up so he could get me settled in Max's room for the night. 

"Thanks again Billy." I muttered.

"No problem. Get you some rest okay?" he all but demanded. 

I nodded and laid down in Max's bed. All i could think about was Eddie, I grabbed my wallet out of my bag and pulled the polaroid of us from a couple weeks ago, laying in his bed. I was in the nook of his shoulder and arm looking up at him laughing and he had his tongue sticking out with a goofy grin. I put the photo away so I wouldn't cry and dozed off without anymore thoughts. I had gotten so used to sharing a bed with Eddie that I tossed and turned all night. 

-Next Morning-

I crawled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I opened the door and started inside when I realized Billy was standing in a towel and dripping wet. I gulped and backed out hollering sorry. I heard him chuckle.  I went back to Max's room and waited patiently for my turn in the bathroom. He came out shortly after and let me know I could have the room. I thank him brushing past him. I went in did my business and started to change but I couldn't find my shirt. I hollered at Billy to please bring me one. He cracked the door and slid in a button up shirt. I slipped into the blue button up and buttoned it up. I stepped out and pulled my hair up. 

"I didn't think someone could make a button up look better than it on me but god damn, was I fucking wrong." Billy smirked. 

"Oh hush." I blushed, rolling the sleeves up.

He stepped closer to me, and I felt butterflies in my stomach, he took my opposite arm and helped me roll the sleeve up. I watched him as he did so and when he finished he placed his hand under my chin and pulled my face upward. 

"I want to kiss you so bad, you are stunning." He whispered leaning toward me.

My stomach was doing flips, "I can't." I whispered back. 

"I will wait Mickey." He smirked, kissing my cheek. 

He let go of my face and headed down stairs. I followed and we had breakfast and then we left, he took me to my place to see if the electric was on. Thankfully it was, but all my food was ruined. Billy told me had zero issue taking me to the grocery. We passed Eddie's and Wayne was home but no Eddie. We pulled up at the grocery store and I saw that damn van. I rolled my eyes knowing I was going to encounter him and his bitchy girlfriend. We entered the store and I went to the deli got my meats, got some drinks, and a few other things to make easy foods like spaghetti and tacos. I went down the isle to get tortilla shells and I saw them. This hurts. I started to turned to leave the isle when Billy grabbed my wrist. He wrapped his arm around my neck pulling me in.

"Follow my lead, I know you are in love with him. He chose her though." He whispered. 

I decided to allow him and followed his lead. We stood and looked at the different shells when Eddie glanced over at her and his face turned red.