In Between Days.

There is sexual tones and self harm in this so this is your warning. 

-Normal POV- a week later.

Mickey had become a ghost, barely eating, and sleeping 75% of the day. Eddie came up to force her up to at least shower and get a bit of food on her stomach.

He went into her home and heard her crying, he had come in multiple times to her screaming and crying in her sleep. He rushed back to her room and shook her lightly.

"Mickey darling. Wake up." He sighed, rattling her body.

Bruising from the week prior was still black and blue. A cry escaped her lips and she grabbed his arm.

"I'm sorry." she cried.

"No, it's okay." Eddie whispered brushing her hair out of her face.

She moved to lay in his lap and tears continued to roll down her face. Her body was still sore from battle from the damage inflicted by possessed Billy. Eddie just rubbed her back and sighed looking at her battered body, she had slept in a bra and Billy's blue button up which wasn't buttoned and rolled back on her shoulders.

After about ten minutes She rose from the bed and grabbed some clean clothes from her dresser and grabbed a towel from the closet. Eddie followed her, he turned his back to allow her to undress, she didn't like being alone not while awake. She had even called him in the middle of the night asking for his comfort.

"Mickey, I will be right back I am gonna go get a drink." Eddie announced.

No response as he heard her sniffle. He walked into the kitchen seeing the different flowers littered on the counter. There was a letter that laid on the counter and it was from Billy. Eddie picked it up.

"My dear Mickey,

The last few weeks have been a struggle, as I have said before I don't know what is happening to me. I feel crazy. I remember bits and pieces, the things I remember are you. I don't remember hurting you, I remember you still trying to love me. I know when we first started this whole journey you had feelings for Eddie and I am sorry they weren't the same in return but fuck am I so happy to have had the last almost year with you. Some days before you when all I did was look for a piece of ass, I thought it would never change, then you come along. I don't know what is gonna happen to me Mickey, but at the end of it all know that I never stopped loving you. Thank you for always loving me. If something does happen go be happy, find that person that loves you for you.

Love

Billy Hargrove."

Eddie wiped his eye not expecting to be affected by the letter. Eddie placed it back where it was, grabbed a drink and went back to the bathroom where Mickey was stepping out of the shower.

"Omg!" Eddie exclaimed turning around.

Mickey wasn't phased she just didn't care. Eddie sighed trying to not engrave her body in his mind, he wanted it to be a time she was willing and not in this shape. Yeah I saw her after her boyfriend died. Eddie shook his head.

"Eddie it's fine." Mickey spoke flatly brushing past him.

He grabbed her arm and she stopped looking at him, he just wrapped her up in a hug. She started crying again. He just held her tightly. When they finally separated and she got dressed, he suggested they go into town and get a bite. She was reluctant considering the bruise on her neck. Eddie insisted.

She sighed and looked in the fridge, an egg, two pieces of bread, nothing to drink and some bad lettuce. She went to her room and pulled on Billy's button up and some shoes before agreeing to go with Eddie.