Fly on the Wall

I am so sorry to not have posted in a bit, I have a condition when pregnant that is pretty dibilitating and have three other babes as well. Thank you for your patience ♥️

The following day we had school and I walked in and the principal was waiting for me, Gina next to him.

"Michelle. Come to my office." He snapped.

I glanced at Eddie and walked toward the office. The principal informed me that the police were on their way, due to my assault on Gina last night. Fuuuck.

"Okay I need to use the bathroom while I wait." I answered trying to not panic.

I ran to the bathroom and started freaking out. I covered my mouth so I couldn't be heard hyperventilating. First I lose Billy and now I may have to leave Eddie.

"Are you okay?" A voice came.

"I'm fine." I swallowed, trying to fix my demeanor.

I stepped out and seen a cheerleader.

"Hey you dated that Billy guy, you are with Eddie now right?"

Were we dating? We hadn't made it official. "I dated Billy yes and we are complicated."

She smiled at me "I think you two are cute together. I'm sorry about Billy."

"Thanks." I muttered washing my hands and leaving.

I seen the cops walk in the door. I froze.

"Miss Langdon?" The announced.

Here it comes.

"We want to talk to you about the other night. We have some conflicting stories."

I told them how she instigated and attacked me first. They nodded making notes. They thanked me for my time and headed out. This bitch. I will have to leave if they try to arrest me. Tears stung my eyes as I sat alone in the cafeteria. Eddie. I sat there for a while longer when the bell rang pulling me from my thoughts. I went to find Eddie but I couldn't find him. The cops were probably talking to him. I went to my old spot up on the roof and smoked, thinking about the past year. Seeing Billy the other night had really been playing over in my mind. I missed him. I'm happy with Eddie but this drama is for the birds. I went back down into the school and saw Gina. I turned to walk the other way, before she called out to me.

"Pussy." She yelled.

I stopped and sighed, "what is it that you want Gina? Eddie? What?" I barked.

Teachers started coming out of the classrooms, "I want you gone." She spat, walking toward me.

"Not happening." I laughed turning on my heel.

I saw Eddie coming down the steps the cops behind him. He looked defeated.

"Langdon." The cop shouted, "you are under arrest."

What. The. Fuck. I turned and saw Gina smirking, "it pays to have family in power."

I farted for the doors and ran to the woods. I climbed up in a tree and waited. Once I saw they were gone I climbed back down waiting for school to release. I had managed to get to Eddie's van and nap in the back. He came out after school and took off, blaring AC/DC.

"Eddie." I smiled looking in the rear view.

I scared him and he swerved and screamed. I laughed and he pulled over jumping in the back covering me in kisses.

"They wouldn't hear me." He sighed, "I'm sorry."

I assured him all was fine before he started driving again. We got to his place and a black car sat in my drive. My blood ran cold.

"Whose that?" He wondered.

"Just go inside. I'll handle it." I grumbled getting out.

He watched from the porch as I walked to my place. Owens crawled out of the front seat.

I stumbled back prepared to defend myself.

"The fiasco is handled, Michelle." He addressed placing his hands up to show he was no threat.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"I'm gonna do my best to protect you. I put some stuff inside and I left a number you can call if there is ever any trouble. I told your father I'd watch over you." He stated. "I'll leave now but I wanted you to know you are safe and things have been handled."

I walked past him examining the car to make sure he was alone and he was.

"No bugs right Sam?" I asked before opening my door.

"No. I'm the person you knew growing up. How do you think I knew where you were?" he asked.

"Dad." I muttered.

I opened the door and there were groceries put in my cabinets, my fridge full, and supplies to recharge my battery. I went to thank Sam but he was gone. Eddie was making his way up.

"Who was that?" He quizzed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"An old friend of my Dad's." I muttered. "He wanted to let me know all was well and got me a few groceries."

We made our way inside where 600lbs of salt sat.

"What the fuck is all the salt for?" Eddie gasped.

I sighed knowing I needed to tell him the truth. I went out to the kitchen after changing.

"Eddie." I paused.

He looked at me and grinned, "yes love?"

"We need to talk." I sighed walking over to him and wrapping him in my arms.

——sorry it's short! I appreciate you all! We are moving next week and packing currently so between moving and sickness I'll try and get a chapter or two in! Thank you for your patience and continuous support. You are all amazing! 🥰