Chatper 3: Mix to the Max

A/N: A short funny story: I showed this to some teachers at another college and they asked my this question: What is Yo-Kai Watch? You guys know it and so do I.

It was late at night and Kyra was asleep in her room. Since Yo-Kai have been popping around her hometown, she tried to sleep well, but when she was sleeping, she started having a dream.

In the dream, she saw how the Mixels met the Yo-Kai, the Yo-Criminals trying to revaliate themselfs and how they were trying to get to where they were suppose to be, but as they did, something changed as they found themselfs getting transported to her home.

Kyra: W-Wha?

She then saw a weird creature that was all Black and had a large red eye looking down onto them, including her.

???: All of there energy will be mine! ...And you'll join them!

She then saw one of the large tentacles going to crash down onto her, but before it did, she started to see visions of other things, such as Mesmo and two other Yo-Kai mixing into a bigger creature and then some Female humanoid Yo-Kai, as the purple one opened her eyes, which were glowing violet.

???: Protect them!

Kyra then woke up from the Dream, finding herself back in her room, as some sunlight was coming from the curtains.

Kyra: Protect them? Protect the Yo-Kai?

*Insert Intro*

Winter's Mysterious Cold

After a minute, Winter woke up and did a little streach. She was still curious on why her friend was acting strange after a few days ago, as she did a little flashback.

Flashback

Winter just came out of the doors of the school and saw Kyra, who looked like she was talking to herself.

Winter: What is wrong with her?

Flashback ends

Winter was confused, since Kyra was by herself and it was only her and Kyra by themselfs.

Winter: She must have been concern after the concert getting rained on. But at least it means everyone can get more practice, right?

Winter just put on some clothes and headed downstairs. She headed into the Kitchen, finding Kyra, who looked tired and was still in her Pyjamas.

 She headed into the Kitchen, finding Kyra, who looked tired and was still in her Pyjamas

(Sleepy little Rose)

Winter: Kyra?

Kyra looked up, looking at her. She still looked tired and looked very nervous.

Winter: Kyra, are you ok?

Kyra: Y-Yeah.

She then yawns.

Winter: What happened?

Kyra: *Still yawning* Ok, last night, I had a Dream...more like a Nightmare.

Winter was then concern.