Chapter 14: Dark side of the Rainbow

A/N: Since the series is Mixed between my own ideas and the Roleplaying, the Main Characters will and might forget about the Task, Terastalization and The Void itself. The Roleplayer had an idea of what the Void could be, but it's not.

After losing both Twi and Sunset to Kyra and Winter, the Void was then planning on a way to stop them both. Since Sunset was the first to be around the School, it had made an Aura that can see into the area it's at.

As it spied, it watched everything that Kyra and Winter were doing, which were mostly their normal lifes, as well as Finding, stopping and Befriending Yo-Kai, which sickened it.

The Void: First, those girls stopped my smartest girls, then they obtained Tera Energy and now they're Obtaining an Army?! THAT WON'T DO!

It's trembling magic made everything levitate all over the place, as it all then was dropped, which didn't break a single object. The Void then went into one of the Rooms, as it Belonged to Rainbow Dash, who was corrupted like the rest.

Rainbow: You need me, master?

The Void: In fact, I do. Since your Loyalty belongs to me, I want you to head back into the City and gather some intell about two Girls named Kyra and Winter?

Once she heard those Names, it made her feel weird, but due to her being corrupted, she decided to do it.

Rainbow: Why not? I'll do it!

The Void looked down at her, in which it didn't show much emotion.

The Void: I hope so, but if they know your deception... Eliminate them and their Yo-Kai!

Rainbow heard his order as she grabbed her Suitcase and left, as she also used her Super Speed to get home quicker.

Rainbow: Let's see some friends?!

*Insert Intro*

Unimportant information

After both Kyra and Winter sorted out Blamedian and taught him to be a good Roommate, things were getting back to normal-ish.

Kyra: I can't believe after what we didn't know about Mixel Kind of Yo-Kai can also do more than another Yo-Kai!

Winter: Tell me about it. I still can't believe that Slacker made me more of a Slacker like Blamedian.

Blamedian was dragging some Trashbags outside, as he stared at them both.

Blamedian: 'Do I need help?' Nah, I got it! Thanks for asking!

Blamedian grumbled to himself as he kept dragging the Trashbag outside, which was filled with junk. Kyra just looked at Blamedian, seeing after being a Roommate, they didn't really bond much, which made her concerned. To Winter's case, she didn't look like she cared.

Kyra: You know, we're all friends and Blamedian is one of our new Resident Yo-Kai, can't we just have a day to... Know him more?

After she said that, Winter then spat some Water she was drinking out of her Mouth, as she coughed and Laughed a little.