Chapter 8: Paradox Yo-Kai

A/N: Due to this being an Idea after the reveal of Scarlet and Violet, I'm bringing in another kind of Yo-Kai which I'm calling 'Paradox Yo-Kai', which are reincarnated Yo-Kai from Puni-Puni. They'll be starting to come in this series.

It was late at night, as Kyra and Winter were both sleeping inside their rooms. As Mesmo was going to sleep with Kyra inside his own cage, he then woke up and got out of his cage. He jumped out and landed on the floor, not trying to wake up Kyra.

However, the cages door closing made Kyra wake up a little, as she looked down at Mesmo, who was out of his cage.

Kyra: Mes, what are you doing out of your cage this late?

Mesmo knew he couldn't tell her or Winter about his secret mission.

Mesmo: Just heading out for a late walk? Can't sleep.

Kyra just looked at the Purple Yo-Kai and went back to sleep.

Kyra: Don't be too long. If I don't see you in the morning, I'm summoning you back here!

Mesmo knew that would work as he then left. By then, he started heading towards the park, as he met another Yo-Kai, as it was a Mirror Yo-Kai.

 By then, he started heading towards the park, as he met another Yo-Kai, as it was a Mirror Yo-Kai

Mirapo(Mysterious Tribe)

Mesmo: Hey Mirapo, I need to head to the Yo-Kai world to talk to the Lord about what could be going on.

Mirapo: You got it! You also want to go home too?

Mesmo just shrugged it off as he then jumped into the Mirror Yo-Kai, as he didn't notice a weird sparking coming from a tree.

*Insert Intro*

The Unknown Yo-Kai

The next Morning, Kyra just woke up and looked at Mesmo's Cage, seeing that Mesmo wasn't there.

Kyra: Mes!

She then headed downstairs and went to get her Medallium, just to get Mesmo's Medal, however, when she got into the Kitchen, she saw the Purple Yo-Kai.

Mesmo: Morning Sunshine. Slept like a princess?

Kyra: Where were you last night? I didn't see you go back in your cage?

Mesmo: I'm a Yo-Kai, not a Bird! Don't reply!

Kyra gave a smile, happy to see he was back. Just then, Winter came into the room, with her watch around her neck.

Winter: Hey Mes, remember that I still need to learn how this thing works?

Both were then confused.

Kyra: Why? I thought you can handle it by yourself?

Winter: I know, however, after he installed the Tera Crystal inside this thing, I want to know how it works?

Mesmo thought she wanted to know about that, but also she wanted to try it out herself.