Chapter 21: No Laughing Matters

A/N: So I'm sort of running out of ideas a little, so I'm kind of mixing it up with Yo-Kai from the previous series from the Animes in general. If there is another Yo-Kai that causes Bad Luck unlike the one that's in this Chapter, please let me know.

After what happened at the Boutique and Falstina becoming her new form, Winter wasn't believing any of it.

Winter: So after what happened and how you and Mes turned into a Lolita, facing Rares and Falstina becoming Falsaria, you two didn't know the Bow was the key to your freedoms?

Both felt embarrissed after she said all of that.

Blamedian: Did you three get anything for me?

Falstaria: It was for mostly Girl Yo-Kai, and before you say something Winter, we did only obtain one Medal from one Yo-Kai.

Winter thought that could be a cause.

Winter: That would explain how their only Two Medals. But isn't it convicing that we don't have any of the other Medals from the girls in their... Evil forms?

They thought about that, and stayed quiet. Winter decided to go outside a little, only for the Front Door to slam into her face, knocking her down a little.

Winter: Ok, first, Ow! Second... It wasn't much of a breeze to do that!

Blamedian just witnessed what happened as he just started laughing out of controlably.

Blamedian: Ok, that made El! Ow! EL!!!

He kept laughing as Kyra and the others didn't think that was funny. Kyra helped Winter up, as they then heard a crying out from somewhere.

???: Boo hoo hoo!

They looked around, hearing nothing.

Kyra: Why don't I join you? You could use a friend in need.

Winter: Thanks.

Both then left, as the others followed, but Blamedian kept laughing and rolling on the floor, which made Mesmo roll him out the door.

*Insert Intro*

Yo-Kai Buhu

Once out the House, Kyra and Winter were walking around the streets, doing some Window Shopping.

Kyra: Ok, so we didn't give you two anything that you'll like, so why now see what you want?

Winter: Thanks, but I don't see anything that interests me. You Blamedian?

Blamedian was still laughing as Mesmo was rolling him around.

Blamedian: Her getting hit by the door just makes me El! Ow! El!

Mesmo: It wasn't that funny, even as I'm rolling you on the ground aswell.

Blamedian didn't care, as Winter gave a bit of a snare.

Painter: Watch out below!

Just then, some Paint cans landed on top of Winter's Head, also covering her in random colours of Paint.