Chapter 18: Familiar Yo-Kai, New Friends

A/N: Deciding to include some Yo-Kai from the main series. I know it sounds weird, but I mean the Main Yo-Kai, including Jibanyan and the Koma Brothers. Just another warning from my Secrets of the Demons series, I don't know much on Komasan's country slang.

It was another new Day for Kyra and Mesmo. Both were walking around the streets, just to get some more fresh air. Blamedian was also joining them.

Blamedian: You know, last time being my first time out wasn't expected to face a she-devil!

Kyra: Don't worry. We both had our shares. I mean before was just me, Mes and Falstina. That is when Winter discovered the Yo-Kai like me.

Blamedian: So the rumors from the Yo-Kai World were true? Two young teens looking around the place to find Yo-Kai with two Models that don't exist? I should of tried to kick you two out and decided to stay a long time ago!

Mesmo: Bit of a mouthful, but I guess you have options.

Just before they could start walking thurther, Kyra stopped at a intersection and Zebra crossing that was infront of a Fish store.

Mesmo: Something wrong?

Kyra: Yeah. Me and Winter heard rumors about this place being weird. I mean, not as weird as my life has gotten, but weird enough. Apparently, some Trucks and cars have ended up stopping or slowing down, but they end up better when the Driver floors it.

From what she said, Mesmo got confused.

Mesmo: What you said sounded... familiar?

Blamedian: Maybe the roads are bumpy?

They looked at the road, seeing it was smoothish.

Kyra: Perhaps not. Maybe a Yo-Kai?

Mesmo: Could be.

They heard Mesmo didn't care, as Kyra scanned the area.

*Insert Intro*

The Familiar Yo-Kai

After what Mesmo said, Kyra activated the Yo-Kai scan, looking around the intersection, as something did hit around the otherside, which showed up as a Dark Aura.

Kyra: Found it!

Blamedian brought out his Yo-Kai Pad, but was panicking from what he saw, almost dropping it.

Kyra: Can't you two just get information yet?

The Aura cleared up, seeing it was a Red Cat Yo-Kai.

Jibanayan(Charming Tribe)

They ended up quiet, as then Kyra reacted.

Kyra: So CUTE!!!