Chapter 6: Winter's Heirloom

A/N: Getting back to this series after a Request for it's return. Just for a small warning, they were roleplayed and not around the time of the chapters. They'll be in future Chapters so be prepared.

Winter was getting out of Bed and thinking about what just happened Yesterday. She can't believe that Kyra can see Yo-Kai and already have some living with them.

Winter: Maybe when I get one of those weird Watches, we can find Yo-Kai together? I DON'T want to go through anything like that again.

Some shivering went down her spine as she then saw a pocket watch on her desk. She went over and picked it up.

The Pocket Watch was a Family Heirloom that was passed down to her family

The Pocket Watch was a Family Heirloom that was passed down to her family. She did remember Kyra explaining what happened to her Watch and how it transformed into the Yo-Kai Watch Infinity. She then looked at the Pocket Watch again.

Winter: Even if I did want one, I don't know how common... Not too sure if it is Magic, not too sure if I want one.

She places the Pocket Watch down, not wanting anything to happen to it, Which was kind of a mistake.

Once She left her room to freshen up, a small Spec of Pink Magic flew through her Window and flies into her watch, transforming it into another Yo-Kai Watch.

*Insert Intro*

The Yo-Kai Watch Glastier

Meanwhile with Kyra, she was with Mesmo and Falsina, getting a few things for mostly for Yo-Kai who were living with her.

Kyra: Ok, so we are getting some new bedding for Falsina, a Birdcage for Mes... Maybe more food since we don't know if you two eat much and more information about what happened to Sunset and the others. Mes?

Mesmo then looked down at her, since he was sitting on top her head.

Mesmo: Hey, don't ask me! I want to know about how your friend seen us?

What he said made sence also. After Winter got inspirited by Nagmella, she now had to keep her closest friends safe from what would happen next.

Falsina: Don't worry Kyra, we'll be there for you and your friends! But some Yo-Kai will say another Story.

Kyra: You got that right.

Kyra smiled, since she already have some Yo-Kai on their sides.

Kyra: Wonder what Winter's doing now? I think she does have that group meet up today, right?

What Kyra said was true, as Winter had a Group meeting with some other friends. It was around Canterlot High, so it'll be close to the Sunset Saturn attack from before. Winter was done getting dressed as she then looked at her Phones clock and time.