Chapter 20: Fashion Don't Show

A/N: This Chapter I was also kind of waiting for too. If you do know that Mixels have Three forms, but I thought of what would happen if a Human and a Mixel Yo-Kai accerdently Mix? Just read and find out.

After the first full months of Befriending Yo-Kai, Kyra was looking inside her Medallium, looking at the Medals her and Winter already have by now. Mesmo was coming back from a Shower.

Mesmo: Well, it's time to hit the old hay and get some sleep!

Kyra: Ok, sounds good!

He flew up towards his cage, after something fell out of his wing, which caught Kyra's attention.

Kyra: What's this?

She then picked up a Purple and Violet Cubid, which was the Wiztastic's Tribe Colours. Mesmo noticed it and flew back down.

Mesmo: A Cubid? How long did I have that there? Never seem to find stuff in my wings.

Kyra looked at it and thought.

Kyra: Hey Mes, I was thinking of how these things Mix you and another. How do they work again?

Mesmo: No idea myself. But the only thing us Mixel Yo-Kai know how they work is that once we both or a full Tribe of ours touches it, we'll either Mix, Max, or rarely, Murp!

Kyra: But what would happen if it was used on a Human?

Mesmo then thought about it and decided to snatch it.

Mesmo: Our of the Question! I don't wanna know the outcome!

Kyra: Oh c'mon, why not try it?

Mesmo: I don't want to risk it! Besides, your no Yo-Kai!

Kyra then got annoyed as she grabbed the Cube Object and tried to take it back, however, it then glowed as both then tripped onto her bed, as the glow died down, making her go to a deep sleep.

*Insert Intro*

Mixed up Fashion

The next day, Kyra was trying to get up, but after what happened last night, she wasn't in a good mood to wake up.

Kyra: Ugh, my head!

Mesmo: Tell me about it.

Kyra: Oh yeah, Mes, I should of listened to you instead of fighting it out and...

She looked at his Cage, seeing he wasn't there.

Kyra: Mes? Where are you?

Mesmo: No idea, but why am I in your bed?

Kyra: Well, we took a stumble onto my bed and...

She then looked at her hand, as she saw her finger nails were Blue.

Kyra: W-Wha?

She then freaked out and got out of bed, looking into a full body mirror, seeing what happened.