Chapter 7: Terastal Energy

A/N: This Chapter will bring in something from Pokémon, which is the Terastal Phenomenom from Scarlet and Violet. After Secrets of the Demons which included both Dynamax and Mega Evolution, what's a little more Fun from the Franchise?

Inside an Cabin in the middle of the woods, an unknowned creature was floating around an hidden room inside.

Said Creature was in the form of a Crystal Ball, which was full Dark inside and had a Red Devil eye inside of it.

The Void

After the lost of Sunset Shimmer, it then gave a growl as it can't connect to her anymore.

Void: Devil Shimmer?! Where is she?!!!

Due to Sunset's lost from her leadership, it then decided to phase through the cealing and into another room of the Cabin, which belonged to Twilight Sparkle, who was also under the influence of The Void. Like Sunset, she was in her Midnight Sparkle form from the Friendship Games.

Midnight Sparkle: Ah Master, Sorry to hear the lost of Sunset. Her leadership will be missed!

Void: I know it would be, Sparkle! However, after the lost, I sensed something else. Something that wasn't felt in this world after Springdale and St. Peanutsburg!

Midnight Sparkle: What kind of Magic?

Void: No, not anykind of Magic you and your friends are familiar with...

The Void's eye then ended up in a fiesty Fire, as it then showed another World. It then spoke in a more darker, deeper Voice.

The Void: YO-KAI!!!

The name 'Yo-Kai' wasn't familiar to Midnight, nor even Twilight. Since it was mostly Magic from another world, the concept of something else was also interesting her.

Midnight Sparkle: How do you think she was freed?

The Void ended up silent as it didn't know who freed Sunset from before.

Void: The name of who freed your friend before is Anonymous... for now. However, I do know a legend that can change a Yo-Kai's Power which gives them a... Unique conception!

It then brought out a book that showed a Unique Star Symbol on it.

*Insert Intro*

The Terastal Phenomenom

After Winter obtained her own Yo-Kai Watch and befriended her Own Yo-Kai, she still needed some help to learn more about her Watch, the World of Yo-Kai and what they'll be facing.

Winter was sitting on the Sofa, looking at her Watch and the Medals she obtained.

Winter: So Yo-Kai maybe real, and my friend already obtained a few Yo-Kai already, better thank her for saving me a few times, but by what?