Contents

Welcome to Sibling Oneshots, a collection of one-shots about the Watterson trio, whether it's comforting each other, helping each other out, or having a laugh and just generally being great siblings and showing their bond and love for each other.

If you have any ideas or requests for future stories let me know!

Contents:

The Nerd
Gumball finds Anais crying in their room after getting bullied at school and comforts her.

The Thunderstorm
Baby Anais experiences a thunderstorm for the first time and is terrified. Lucky for her, Gumball is there to calm her down.

The Friend
Darwin has a talk with Anais when she's upset at failing to make a friend again.

The Teacher
Anais comforts Gumball after he was humiliated in front of the class by Ms Simian for failing a test, but did he really fail it or is something more sinister going on?

The Protection (Requested by adolfotovar78)
Gumball and Darwin are suspicious when Anais stays behind at school for a group project. Their suspicions grow when she comes homes dressed weirdly and acting weird. What she is hiding from them, and will they be able to help her?

The Pet
After having a horrible nightmare, Darwin needs some serious comfort. Lucky for him, Gumball is already there for him, and they have a much-needed talk.

The Spider (Advent Day One)
Darwin and Anais play a prank on Gumball.

The Diary (Advent Day Seven)
A diary entry from Anais about her day.

The Intruder (Advent Day Eleven)
When the kids believe an intruder is in their house, what will they do, and how far will Gumball go to protect them?

The Surprise (Advent Day Fourteen)
Gumball and Darwin find out Anais feels left out after not being invited to her classmates' Christmas party, and set out to make this right for her.

The War (Advent Day Sixteen)
Gumball, Darwin, and Anais are trapped in the midst of an all-out war on the playground! Can they work together to survive?

The Fireworks (Advent Day Eighteen)
When Anais is scared of the bonfire night fireworks will the boys comfort her, or perhaps take this opportunity to scare her even more?

The Revenge (Advent Day Twenty-Two)
Darwin and Anais are horrified when Zach seemingly returns. But is it really him?

The School
A three-year-old Anais attends her first day at Elmore Junior High. 

The Baby
An eight-year-old Gumball offers to look after his baby sister whilst his mother takes a nap. What could go wrong?

The Replacement
Back at home after the events of The Third Gumball is still worried about losing Darwin, and when a nightmare shows him his greatest fears coming true, will Darwin be able to convince him otherwise?

The Feeling (Suggested by sugaryatclaires)
The Wattersons are all going on holiday! The only issue is, there's only one bed and a pull-out sofa in their room, and five of them. So, when the kids are naturally forced to share a bed together, how will Anais react when Gumball inadvertently cuddles up to her?

The Sisters
It's the summer holidays, and due to Penny and her parents being busy Gumball has started to babysit Polly frequently. And Anais is not happy about it. Polly is stealing Gumball from her and pushing her away from him. Eventually, she has enough and decides to take action. But what happens when her plan goes disastrously wrong?

The Noise
When baby Anais hears a peculiar noise in the middle of the night, she can't resist going downstairs to investigate. What she finds however terrifies her. Luckily for her, however, she wasn't the only one who was woken up...