The Spider (Advent Day One)

In was night time in the Watterson household and everyone was getting ready for bed. Darwin and Anais had changed into their pajamas and Gumball was currently in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

Darwin and Anais weren't quite ready to go to bed yet however...they decided they were going to have a little fun and mess with their brother first.

They snickered as they placed a giant fake spider under Gumball's quilt, and covered it back up, then quickly climbed into their bed/bowl as they heard him coming.

He came in and yawned. "Whelp, I think I'm gonna sleep well tonight. Night bro, night sis!"

"Night!" They replied as they held back laughter.

He went to get in to his bed, saw the spider and proceeded to leap backwards in the air with a long, comical, frightened yowl as his hair stood on end and his tail became completely stiff, before landing wide-eyed and on all fours on fours, on the computer desk.

He suddenly heard his siblings burst out in tears of laughter, Anais falling backwards and kicking her legs in the air as she held her stomach and Darwin falling out of his bowl as he was laughing so hard.

Confused, Gumball climbed off the desk and went over to his bed. He cautiously picked up the spider and realized it was fake.

Furious, he frowned and threw it at Anais then crossed his arms and turned around, annoyed and embarrassed.

As he listened to them laugh however, he couldn't help but begin to smile weakly, before beginning to giggle, then chuckle, then join in with full on laughter with them.

He turned back around still laughing. "I hate you guys so much!" He teased them.

"No you don't!" Darwin giggled.

He sighed. "Yeah, you're right, I could never hate you..."

"Awwww, so you forgive us?" Anais smiled.

"Pshh, no! I'm so getting you both back, just you wait!" He grinned mischievously as he climbed into bed.

Darwin climbed back into his bowl too as Anais giggled. "Good luck with that!" She sighed happily. "Anyway, night, for real this time. Love you."

"I love you too.." He chuckled lightly.