Chapter 24

Key Words -

y/a/n - your archon name
y/b/a/n - your brother's archon name

Warning contains...
Forced-Feeding

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The time you arrived back was when it was soon about to become evening, you began to stretch as you were walking back, only to be immediately tackled by Xiao and Ganyu.

"Where have you been!?" Ganyu asked as she began to shake you "You have been gone for way too long!" Xiao panicked as he began to hug you with a suffocating hug.

"Oh- OKAY OKAY! BUT I HAVE ONLY BEEN GONE FOR 10 MINUTES!" you shouted as you struggled to breathe, your brother chuckled as he approached you.

"That's what you get for struggling me earlier" he muttered as he booped your nose, you groaned at him as Xiao and Ganyu slowly let go of you, you walked over and sat down on the stoned-chair as Beelzebul passed you more Dango.

You gasped as you began to eat your Dango "I heard about what happened, you deserve more Dango as a reward" Beelzebul spoke as you slightly blushed, at least you got some Dango?

"Hm... what should we plan for tonight?" Morax asked "How about I bring Wine!" Barbatos suggested, him and his wine addiction "Then I shall also bring Wine" Morax suggested.

The both of them glared at each other. Signalling one and the other to back off because they actually wanted to see how you would look if you were drunk.

"Dandelion Wine or Osmanthus Wine.. Both sound really good yet I like both too" you thought in your head as you sweat dropped from their glares against each other.

"Okay then, Me and Baal shall go get a few meals from our nation, we will be back" Beelzebul spoke as she got up from her seat and Baal did the same, she then followed behind her sister.

"I'll go grab some Wine from my nation, I'll see you all in a bit!" Barbatos spoke as he flew away to his nation "I'm going to grab some meals from my nation, I won't take long" Morax spoke as he walked off to the Harbor.

Your brother tapped on your shoulder and you looked at him, he signalled you that he was also gonna go back to the nation to catch some meals as well as you nodded in agreement.

He flew away to his nation as it was only you, Xiao and Ganyu together "This day was already troublesome... it was mostly you getting in trouble" Ganyu spoke as Xiao kept his arms crossed.

"Mhm..." you hummed in reply as Ganyu noticed the sudden change of personality "Are you alright y/a/n?" Ganyu asked as you nodded 'yes' Xiao who was beside you cupped your cheeks as he forced you to face him.

He began to pinch both of your cheeks as you groaned in reply "XIAO! LET ME GO!" you struggled to speak but Xiao didn't seem to be listening, he was admiring how cute you were.

'How adorable' Xiao thought to himself as Ganyu glared at him, Ganyu then slapped his hands away which made him snap out of his thoughts.

"Can't you clearly tell you're hurting them!" she defended you as she hugged you tightly, now you were suffocating from her hug "I wasn't hurting them.." Xiao muttered as he glared at Ganyu, Ganyu did the same thing back.

Morax seemed to already return as he noticed the sudden atmosphere as he stepped in "Okay okay, enough the both of you" Morax spoke as he helped you get out of Ganyu's strong grip, Morax was like a father to Xiao and Ganyu.

"Thank you Morax.." you mumbled as you looked back towards Xiao and Ganyu, they seemed to pay attention to you now instead of each other which was sorta good to avoid any more fights.