Chapter 48

Key Words -

y/b/a/n - your brother's archon name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes Y/n? What is it?" your brother mumbled, he leaned in as he could listen better to what you were about to say.

"Get them to leave... they are clearly trespassers! You know that but you are defending them with no clear explanation!" you spoke as he looked at you with his brows narrowed down.

"Y/n... listen to me...! They clearly aren't trespassers, they are here to probably ask us about something because why would they bring Xiao and Ganyu?" he asked as he stared at him.

"It doesn't matter if they brought Xiao and Ganyu...! I get that I truly miss Xiao and Ganyu although what about those other people!" you mumbled angrily.

"Y/n...! I think I understand what you mean and they aren't Fatui! If they were Fatui then Xiao would have possibly killed them by now and he didn't!" your brother spoke.

"Okay... fine whatever... it doesn't matter anyways although if I find out anything suspicious about them, I'm putting the blame on you obviously!" you spoke, pointing your index finger as him as he stared at you with a smile.

"Okay! I'll take the blame!" he chuckled, you looked back towards Aether as he flinched and blushed as you glared at him and looked back at your brother.

"Uhm... Big Brother...? You know that blonde-haired boy over there?" you asked as you pointed towards him, your brother looked at him with a brow raised and looked back at you.

"Yes? What is wrong with him?" he asked as he stared at Aether, smiling at back as Aether did the same thing back.

"He reminds me of an old friend of mine...-" before you could finish, you suddenly began to cough violently as your brother grabbed you before you could trip.

"ARE YOU OKAY?! ANSWER ME!" he shouted as you continued to cough, everybody noticed the sudden coughing as they got tense and tried to get up to help you but it didn't budge.

Blood started to leak out of your mouth slowly, your eyes widened as you understood what was happening...

"T...THE GATE!" you shouted, your brother stared at you with his eyes wide open "The Gates... what's wrong with the gates?!" he shouted as you were breathing heavily.

"SOMEBODY BROKE THROUGH THE GATES! I FELT IT-" before you could finish your sentence properly, something crashed through the back of the palace, causing everybody to protect themselves from the crash.

"My oh my~ it appears to me that both Archons were heavily distracted and we also seem to have some guests in the back, do we?" the Fatui Harbinger cooed, walking slowly step-by-step with Fatui alongside them.

"W̵̶̸̻̼͉̱̄͗ͭ͟͢͢͠H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝ A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠E҉̰̰͎̆͞ Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡? A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠E҉̰̰͎̆͞ Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡ T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞ F̶̵͖͚̯̮̤̫̿̆͌͋͢͟͡͡A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜ H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠B̵̴҉̞̠̘̩͍̱́͊͗͜͠͠͠͠I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜N̵҉̾͟͞͡G̸҉̜̜̱̄ͩ͆͜͝͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠ W̵̶̸̻̼͉̱̄͗ͭ͟͢͢͠H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝ W̵̶̸̻̼͉̱̄͗ͭ͟͢͢͠O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠K҉̿ͭ͘͜Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠ F̶̵͖͚̯̮̤̫̿̆͌͋͢͟͡͡O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠ T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞ T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠!? W̵̶̸̻̼͉̱̄͗ͭ͟͢͢͠H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞ I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠ Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠ R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠N̵҉̾͟͞͡K҉̿ͭ͘͜I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜N̵҉̾͟͞͡G̸҉̜̜̱̄ͩ͆͜͝͞!?"