Chapter 38

Key Words -

y/a/n - your archon name
y/b/a/n - your brother's archon name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHAHA! THAT WAS SO FUN!" your brother shouted as he was panting while you were simply staring, wishing you could laugh and smile along side with him.

"Yeah... that was pretty fun..." you admitted quietly as you then thought about what happened earlier.

Flashback

"Okay be careful, you'll probably hurt yourself" he spoke as he sat down, there was a huge looking slide on one of the islands and you wanted to give it a try.

"ECK!" your brother shouted as he almost went without you, he tried to grab onto the heavy stone beside the huge looking slide but he grabbed your right ankle instead on accident.

You accidentally fell as you hit your head on the ground as you both slid down in full speed as your brother pulled you down, beside him as you both screamed while he protectively held you.

You both finally made it down as you both slid down slowly now as you both stopped screaming and opened your eyes as your brother laughed while panting.

"LET'S NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" he shouted as you frowned from that "HEY!" you shouted.

End of Flashback

"Ohhh! Hm... but it was fun none the less..." you mumbled as your brother stared in shock "IT WAS FUN BUT IT WAS SCARY TOO!" he shouted as he was so confused.

"Forget about it! It's evening and there is something I would like to show you Y/n!" he spoke as he held onto your right hand with his left hand as he led you back inside through the back.

The Fatui Harbinger observed quietly as they watched sadly that you were having fun and they wanted to hangout with you again.

"What is it that you would like to show me?" you asked as you both had your hoods off now, none of the guards from earlier didn't seem to be the on sides of the palace.

'Eh...? Where did the guards go..?' you questioned yourself as you followed your brother, when suddenly you felt an uneasy following... you looked behind you and... there was nothing... maybe it was just the wind...? right...?

"Big Brother? Where is everybody?" you asked him as he led you to the front entrance of the palace, he smirked as he suddenly opened the door as your eyes widened in surprise.

Everybody was walking around, observing their surroundings or decorating as you gasped to notice a sign saying 'Welcome back, Y/a/n!'

You could have sworn that you felt the corners of your mouth struggling to smile as your mouth was crooked as your brother watched, he smiled as he knew you were trying to smile.

"Come on! Follow me Y/n!" he smiled widely as he walked down the stairs as you quickly followed him, skipping a few steps.

"Guess who's here!" your brother shouted as everybody looked at him as they either stared in shock or their jaws were dropped, you were actually here?! Standing right in front of them?!

"Y...Y/A/N?!" one person shouted as you stared in confusion... oh right... nobody has seen you for 500 years and you were unable to smile with your dull eyes and blank face.

You tilted your head to the side slightly in confusion as you observed everything around you as well, you smelled something as you then noticed desserts were being served.