Chapter 68

"Bennett...? Bennett...!" your muffled voice became clearer as Bennett rubbed his head in confusion, he then blinked a couple times to adjust his vision as he blushed slightly.

"Y...Y/n?!" Bennett shouted in shock, flustered on how you held onto him, Aether, Paimon and Razor stuck their heads into Bennett's vision as he sighed in relief.

"I'm really... really sorry for making you worry about me constantly..." Bennett mumbled sadly, pretending he was upset when he absolutely enjoyed your attention as you felt guilty.

"It's okay... I'm fine with it, besides please do be more careful next time, Bennett..." you mumbled, Bennett nodded in agreement as he grabbed something from his pocket and handed it to you.

"Hm? What's this...?" you mumbled in confusion, holding onto it gently to only realize it was a Bracelet with Anemo Gems as you gasped from the sight of it.

"The Traveler and Paimon told me that you were very interested in learning about the other Archons so I brought you an Anemo Bracelet to represent Barbatos" Bennett spoke, you then stared at the Bracelet sadly.

"I love it... thank you so much, Bennett..." you mumbled, leaning closely to Bennett as you wrapped your arms tightly around his neck and hugged him.

"A...Ah!" Bennett almost fainted again, he was flustered from your attention and you hugging him as you thought about Barbatos sadly, missing him dearly.

"Mx. Y/n! Come play with me and Diona!" Klee spoke, rushing towards you as she grabbed you by the collar and dragged you out of Bennett's grip, you were confused on the strength Klee had.

You had a lovely time at the Party... playing with Klee and Diona, chatting with the Knights of Favonius, guiding and talking with Fischl and Oz and talking with Diluc while Diluc was protecting you from Kaeya who tried clinging onto you until...

Diluc was chatting with you as he happily listened to your stories, unaware that Diluc has somewhat known you through the stalking and from Kaeya when he heard noises outside...

"May I please have everybody's attention?" Diluc spoke, clear enough for everybody to hear as they suddenly went quiet, Diluc who had his arms crossed over his chest... listened carefully to hear noises coming from outside.

"Okay... I need all of you remaining quiet while I check what is going on outside..." Diluc mumbled, once again it was clear enough for everybody to hear as he headed outside.

Everybody quietly yet nervously stayed put, confused on what was happening outside as Diluc who was outside had his eyes widened angrily but then headed back inside.

"I'm needing everybody to come outside, Jean..." Diluc spoke, signalling Jean something through eye contact as Jean then realized what was happening as her eyes widened in fear.

"Y/n..." Jean mumbled, loud enough for you to hear as everybody quickly headed outside "Jean... what's going on, Diluc didn't say anything about what was going on" you mumbled, confused.

"What Diluc has said that there is Fatui apparently looking for you, I don't want you being taken away ner do I want you to get hurt" Jean spoke, approaching you as she caressed your cheek.

Looking down as you already knew that the Fatui would come after you, but you were confused on how they knew you were out of your nation as you were aware that nobody knew.

Meanwhile with the Others...

"Here you go, we have everybody here and we are all aware that there is no Moon Wielder here" Diluc spoke, crossing his arms as the Fatui examined and didn't trust him.