Chapter 55

Key Words -

y/a/n - your archon name
y/b/a/n - your brother's archon name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n! Shall we get going?" Paimon asked, flying towards you while holding her hands behind her back, you nodded 'yes' slowly as you all began walking there.

Paimon noticed the weird silence and quickly looked behind her, noticing that everybody was a bit embarrassed about the silence as well as she needed a way to clear it up.

"Ah! Y/n? Maybe you should talk with the Traveler, he is really nice but super quiet" Paimon mumbled, your brows raised up as you nodded 'yes' meaning you agreed.

Paimon quickly flew backwards towards Aether with a smug face as Aether looked confused, Paimon grabbed Aether's left arm with both her arms and used her strength to pull Aether towards you.

Aether fell right on your back but you managed to keep your balance, assuming it was Paimon behind you but it was Aether so you helped him quickly.

"Are you okay?" you mumbled, caressing Aether's left cheek with your right hand as Aether blushed intensely from your soft touch.

'They... They are so caring, they barely know me yet they care so much about me...' Aether thought happily with a small soft smile as he was relaxed from your touch.

You let go after a little while as Aether was a little bit upset but managed to hide it, his eyes widened as he realized your eyes were blank, he didn't fully notice that until now.

"Eh? I'm guessing you are also wondering what happened with my eyes, aren't you?" you mumbled, looking the other direction while Aether looked sad now.

'I'm just worried for you, your eyes also somewhat remind me of... ugh forget about him, he lied to us...' Aether thought, thinking about a certain man and that situation that happened in Liyue.

"Have you ever been Mondstadt?" Aether asked, with his soft casual smile, you stared at him in confusion.

"Mondstadt? What's that?" you asked, Aether's eyes widened as you didn't realize the City of Freedom is named Mondstadt.

"Apologizes... The City of Freedom's name is Mondstadt" Aether spoke, your brows narrowed up in surprise as you actually didn't know that until now.

"Mondstadt? That's weird... I actually never knew that until now..." you mumbled, looking down in embarrassment, Aether chuckled from your embarrassment.

"That's alright, are you interested in speaking a bit about Lord Barbatos?" Aether asked, your eyes widened as you felt very tense about Aether's question, Venti stopped looking from the ground and waited for your reply, including everybody else.

'Oh no... I MESSED UP, DIDN'T I?! I'M REALLY SORRY! Please forgive me...-' Aether thought worriedly, when you suddenly began talking which made him immediately listen.

"Very chatty and childish... not in a rude manner, he is very much sweet and easygoing... I remember Barbatos being the first God to speak with me..." you spoke, looking at the pathway blankly as Aether's eyes widened, he knew he was very chatty and childish although being the first God to speak with you.

"I remember when my brother took me to the City of Contracts, he introduced me to the rest of the Gods although I was shy so I hid behind him... Barbatos was asking who I was and he told them that I am his twin" you spoke, remembering what happened 2000 years ago.

"Who's that you got there y/b/a/n?"

"Oh! This is my twin except they are younger than me, I am the older one here"