Chapter 44

"Thank you for bringing us Beidou!! We apologize for all of the trouble" Aether kept apologizing as Beidou was laughing while a white haired male was observing from above.

"No worries! When would you like me to come get you?" she asked "Please come get us in Liyue by tomorrow afternoon!" Paimon spoke as she nodded, she headed back into her ship as they left.

"Let's head to Mondstadt... NOW!" Paimon shouted as Aether nodded while narrowing his brows down, they both began running towards Mondstadt.

They both headed inside of Mondstadt, they were panting after running the whole time, Aether and Paimon stared at one another and Paimon thought quickly.

"Where would that tone-deaf bard be at right now?" she asked as she placed her right hand on her chin and thought, Aether stuck his right hand out.

"The Tavern?" he asked as Paimon snapped her fingers and pointed towards him "Aha! Where else would he be around this time!" she thought, it is nighttime and he could possibly be in there.

They ran there as they barged in through the door "VENTI WE NEED YOU!" Aether and Paimon shouted at the same time, Venti spitting out half of his wine in his mouth but thankfully on the side as a certain red-haired male watched and sweatdropped.

"Y...Yeah! What's up?" he stuttered, staring at Aether and Paimon in confusion only to notice them badly panting, is it super urgent?

"We need to ask you a question... in private too...!" Paimon mumbled as Venti nodded, leaving his drink on the counter as he followed Aether and Paimon upstairs where there was nobody.

"Is there something wrong Traveler?" Venti asked as he sat down, Aether sitting across from Venti as Paimon was floating near Aether.

"Uhm... you are the Anemo Archon, correct Venti?" Paimon asked as Venti nodded 'yes' in confusion, what was going on?

"We were willing to ask you if you knew anything about any other gods" Aether asked, Venti narrowed his brows up as he smiled.

"Well why didn't you just say so? I know a lot about the other Archons, which ones are you asking for though?" he asked, raising a brow.

"Anybody besides the Geo Archon and Electro Archon" Aether spoke as Venti placed a hand on his chin and thought.

"If you are asking about the Dendro Archon, they are very much intelligent! Or if it's the Hydro Archon, they are mostly wanting Justice to be served" he spoke, Paimon smacked her forehead.

"No no! Well... just today we were going to try to visit the Sun and Moon Nation and-" before Paimon could finish, Venti smacked the table with his fists causing Aether and Paimon to flinch.

"Did you manage to open the door...?" Venti asked as his eyes were dull, determined to know if the door to your nation finally opened... so he could see you again...

"N...No! That's why we came to ask you if you knew how to!" Paimon stuttered in fear, she has never seen Venti like this neither has Aether.

"URGH!" Venti groaned angrily, smacking his head on the table as he covered his face with his arms as Aether and Paimon stared worriedly.

They heard sniffing as Aether's brows narrowed up to notice that Venti was crying... why was he crying...?

"Tone-deaf Bard... are you okay... I'm sorry!" Paimon apologized as Venti lifted his head up, his eyes were sprinkling as he tried wiping his tears away.

"Y...You don't understand!" he cried, Aether stared worriedly as Paimon stared in confusion if he was okay or not.

"I...I tried to open that door for over 1500 years, it didn't work no matter how hard you try..." Venti cried as he covered his face, Aether's eyes widened... so Venti tried to open it but it didn't work.