Visitors.

{March 26th}

Hugs aren't my favorite thing anymore.

Well, they never really were, but I enjoyed them when they came from him. They were warm and gentle. He always handled me with caution, like a fragile package. A hug from an angel.

But this hug wasn't an angel hug. It was a family hug. One that I could've done without, but they're family. I have to except it. Maybe I'll never see them again. The thought of that scares me.

<Did you eat today?>

She was kind, annoying, but kind. How else was I supposed to feel about my sister?

I don't know if she asked the question because she suspected I don't eat much, or if she herself was hungry. Either way I wasn't going to eat.

I nodded yes.

A lie.

My sister has always tried to take care of me, ever since we were little. Even though most of the time it was the other way around.

Yeji was her name.

I accepted the fact that she'd keep occasionally popping in unexpectedly to check in. Sometimes it was her, or sometimes it was my mother. Never my brother though, I don't think he wants to see me. I couldn't blame him.

I didn't want him to see me either.

<look at these eye bags..>

her fingertips grazed over the skin under my eyes, it was brief, but it sent chills throughout my entire body. I haven't felt physical touch like this in a while. A touch from someone who wanted to protect you.