Thirty-Four

RICO

I wipe my sweaty hands against my pants as I walk with the random girl. Did I ever get her name?

We end up in front of her house I'm guessing. It'd the classic cliche two-story house. With roses and azaleas on her front lawn and the house is color schemed a iconic blue and white.

"So, what's ur name?" I tilt my head towards her and she gasps.

"How did I forget?! I'm Isabella, Bella for short." She nervously laughs.

Well fuck me.

"Bella?" I choke out.

She looks at me confused, "that's what people call me, yes."

Fuck.

"Let's go inside. I'm Rico by the way." I nod my head at her and she smiles and nods back.

"The name fits you. You don't seem like the type to be named Kyle or something." She chuckles and I just look away, not interested in her jokes.

"By the way, do not mind my annoying brother. He can be a pain in the ass." She rolls her eyes.

"Oh?" I lean back slightly in a stand up position.

"Yeah he just got out the hospital so now he thinks that like everyone is his fucking maid. Just ignore him." She scoffs.

Noted.

She takes a deep breath before opening the door and walking inside. "Mom!" She screams and I wince.

I stand off to the side as silence greets us.

"Ugh she is probably with Adam." She crosses her arms and my body freezes.

Adam.

I snap my head towards her, "What did you just say?"

Her eyes widen and then I hear a voice.

"Isa what the fuck is he doing here?!" We all freeze as I stare at him.

I did some handy work on him. His leg is in a cast, as his arm is too. His face is even still a bit swollen.

"You know Rico?" She looks in between us as I give Adam a stare down.

What the fuck is happening right now.

I turn my head towards Isabella, "Your brother is fucking Adam?!" I say this as if she would know anything that has happened.

It's now that I realize how similar they look. Same eye shape, same facial structure, it was all there.

Her eyebrows scrunch together in confusion,"what is going on here?-"

A elderly voice interrupts us, "Oh my Isa! Who is this man you bring in our home?" I look towards the old lady who surprisingly looks younger than she sounds.

I'm with Adam's family right now. What the fuck.

"Mom this is my boyfriend, Rico." She smiles proudly, as if she isn't lying her ass off right now.

Adam almost chokes on air, "boyfriend?!" His eyes widen so big that they can practically pop out his head.

She puts her hand on my bicep, pinching me a little to make me act the part.

I sigh as I wrap my hand around her waist. "Yeah, we are together." I nod my head at the older woman who is looking at me with wide eyes.

I can almost see a little drool.

Adam's eyes looks at a wall before they turn into a smirk and look back at me. I glare at him.

"Oh my goodness, why did you never tell me you had a God as a boyfriend Isa! He is so handsome and strong!" Her small legs waddle towards me as she feels my arms.

I try to shake her hands off me.

Isa pushes her mom's hands off me. "Mom! That is so inappropriate."

Her mom ignores her daughters comment and claps her hands together in excitement, "we must all go out to eat together! So we can get to know your new boyfriend." She winks at me.

Adam smirks at me, "I think that's a wonderful idea." He states as if he isn't crippled at the moment.

I'm regretting this the longer is lasts.

All I had wanted today was to get over Arabella. Then, somehow I manage to be fake dating Adam's sister.

All that's in my mind is what the fuck.

I lean down and whisper something in her ear, "I don't think this is a good idea." Her eyes widen but she laughs it off so she doesn't look suspicious.

When her mom is turned around, she quickly pulls me down to her height. "I need you to do this for me. Please. How else am I supposed see my girlfriend?"

A part of me doesn't give a shit about this random girl and her girlfriend.

But, a part of me wants to hang on just a little more to see what happens.

"Everyone get your shoes and jackets on, we are going out to celebrate my baby's new boyfriend." Her mom cheers and I take this time to wait outside.

I take a deep breath of air and slouch against the house. What the hell.

This is going to go terribly wrong.
—————————————————————————