𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗬 𝗪𝗨-//The confession.

Summary: The reader and Marcy had been developing a crush on each other for a long while. Their frog friend, who isn't very great at setting up dates and stuff, tries to get the two together alone to confess.

((Inspired by Knock knockin' on Hooty's door.))

~~~

~~~

Y/N paced around in their room silently as thoughts ran across their head.

"Marcy's smart, cool, and very amazing." They stated. "Asking her out should be breath taking!"

Y/N sighed. "Everyone back home thought I was cheesy, I can't be like that anymore."

Little did Y/N know, a certain amphibian was over hearing their small conversation and smirked.

One way or another, Marcy and Y/N will be together.

~

It was about sunset and Y/N was sitting on top of their bed until they heard a faint knocking on their door.

They curiously got up, making their way towards the door and opening it to see a small note.

The teenager picked it up gently, reading it silently in their head.

'As we stumble through life gloom knows no bounds, you'll only find love when you're in the ground.'

Y/N raised a brow as their mind immediately went to the basement.

"What could be so lovey in the basement?" They questioned, making haste towards the basement.

Once they arrived, they slowly walked down the stairs to see a figure that looked similar to Marcy.

Their eyes widened. "Marcy?!"

Switching on the light, the figure appeared to just to be a filled up sack, nothing much to it.

"Oh, haha! Silly me. Why would Marcy be in the Strife's basement?"

Almost immediately after they said that, the sack started to move around as a muffled voice came through it.

Y/N gasped, grabbing the nearest sharp thing around them and cut the sack open.

Marcy quick engulfed a lungful of air. "MARCY?!"

She looked over towards Y/N. "Y/N? Uhh, where exactly are we?"

Y/N's face turned red in embarrassment. "Uhhh, well- umm. This is our basement!"