𝗦𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧//The sun.

Summary: Y/N was getting picked on by some kids and Sasha comes in to protect them.

Note that this takes place when they were little kids.

~~~

Grabbing a small stick, Y/N placed it onto the small sandcastle they had just finished making.

It took a while since they wanted to add small details to make it look good. And it was completely worth it.

They smiled at their work, pride filling up with pride.

Then a foot came into contact with the castle, destroying it immediately.

Y/N's smile faded quickly as they gasped.

"My castle!" They cried out. "You knocked it over!"

The kid only scoffed. "So? So what if I did, what are you gonna do about it."

"Well-"

"Hey! Leave that kid alone, evildoer!"

Y/N looked behind them to see a small blonde haired girl with an angry expression.

"What are you, their Knight in shining armor?" They started to laugh. "Get lost."

The little girl glared at them as she charged straight forward only for the kid to dodge her and trip her.

The girl landed face-first in the ground, but quickly got up and charged again only to get tripped once more.

Y/N watched the girl as their eyes glimmered in astonishment.

Despite how the little girl kept falling she always got back up and didn't give up.

After a while of this happening the kid finally went off since they got bored of tripping the little girl.

She dusted herself off before going towards Y/N.

"Hah! They won't mess with you anymore. I think I chased them off for good!" She smirked feeling superior.

"That was so cool!" Y/N chirped. "Thank you so much for that, you didn't have to do that."

She smiled. "It's no big deal."

Y/N extended their hand out. "My name is Y/N, what's yours?"

"I'm Sasha! Sasha Waybright." Sasha replied.

"That's a nice name, Sasha!" Y/N looked towards the sand. "Do you wanna help me rebuild my sand castle—? Only if you want!"

Sasha nodded. "Yeah, I'd like that a lot."

The two spent their time together rebuilding the sand castle, the results coming out better than the last one due to their team work.

Y/N softly smiled once more at the twos work, happy the castle was finally rebuilt and standing proud once again.

"Wow, Sasha! This looks so good!" They complimented, whipping their head towards her. "You did amazing! Thanks for helping!"

Sasha scratched the back of her neck, sheepishly smiling. "Aw, thanks."

Y/N got up from the sand box and made their way towards a small bench and sat on it.

Sasha was quick to follow, taking a seat next to Y/N.

Y/N looked up, seeing the many different colors of the sky. It was beginning to become sunset.

The little girls eyes followed Y/N's toward the sky, smiling the slightest.

"You know, you remind me of the sun." They gently said, keeping their eyes on the sky.

"How so?" Sasha replied.

"You're powerful, and fiery." They began. "And you protected me from scary darkness! Just like the sun would."

Sasha's smile grew bigger. "Thanks, Y/N. That means a lot."

Y/N looked to Sasha who was still focused on the sky. They nodded, smiling, before looking back at the sky.

"No problem, Sash."