𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗬 𝗪𝗨-//Sick day.

Summary: Reader planned to have a whole day with their girlfriend, Marcy. But things change when a sudden sickness gets around to them.

~~~Waking up felt absolutely dreadful, at least on Y/N's side

~~~
Waking up felt absolutely dreadful, at least on Y/N's side.

They sluggishly sat up and got out of bed, heading for their closet and putting on their clothes they wanted for the day.

Making their way to the living room, they slumped onto the couch heating up even more than they had before.

The heat began to over take them, making them lay down on their side and sink more into the couch.

Y/N began to feel nauseous as they closed their eyes, wishing that this sickness would go away.

Meanwhile with Marcy, she was happily making her way towards her partners house.

She was quite excited to spend the whole day with Y/N, the two were gonna have a blast.

Once Marcy arrived at the door, she gave it 3 gentle knocks before waiting.

It took a few minutes before the door opened fully only to be met with a drained out Y/N.

Marcy's expression quickly changed from happy to concerned.

"Woah, what happened with you, Y/N?" She asked, examining them quietly.

"I don't know, but I feel dizzy and so very nauseous.." Y/N groaned out.

"Well standing here and talking isn't gonna make things better, go sit down!" Marcy said, directing Y/N to the couch again.

Once Y/N was onto the couch she quickly felt Y/N's head which was burning hot.

Marcy took away her hand and frowned. "Looks like something must of caught up to you. A virus perhaps."

"I'm sorry, Mar-Mar. Today was supposed to be a you and I day." Y/N looked up at their girlfriend in remorse.

"Don't apologize, Y/N!" Marcy quickly said. "I'll help you feel all better! And this could technically count as a you and I day since we're still spending time together!"

Marcy gave off a small smile. "I'm gonna go get an ice pack for that heat, be right back!"

She dashed towards the freezer, yanking out an ice packet and wrapping it in some cloth so it wouldn't be too cold.

Going back, she then carefully placed the ice on top of their head.

They shivered slightly due to the sudden coldness but slowly adjusted to it.

Marcy then went off to make some medicine for Y/N.

Making her way to the kitchen, she grabbed the medicine along with some water and quickly brought it to them.

"Here, this should help ease down the sickness." She handed Y/N the medicine and water.

"Thanks, Marshy." Y/N took the medicine and washed it down with the water before plopping down.

"Anything else I could get you?" Marcy asked.

Y/N shook their head in response. "No, I think I'm good for right now, Marbles. You did a lot for me."

Marcy blushed at the slightest. "Well don't go painting me as a miracle for just loving you, I'd do anything if it means helping my partner."

This made them laugh a little as they slowly began to shut their eyes, sinking into darkness and entering dream world.

But later on, Y/N woke up to Marcy gently shaking them awake.

Their nose was hit with a nice smelling aroma as their eyes fluttered open.

"Sorry to wake you, but you need to eat, N/N." Marcy had set up a small table next to Y/N that contained some food.

"I got some takeout from Thai-go, since I know how much you adore that place."

Y/N smiled, sitting up slightly to eat the food.

Almost everything was eaten off the table, leaving only the utensils and some food crumbs from the dish.

Marcy scooped up the dishes and put them all in the sink, heading back towards Y/N.

That whole day, Marcy was by Y/N's side, attending their needs and making sure they were okay.

As for now, Y/N was finally resting well in their bed. Marcy had switched their location once they were in slumber.

Marcy stared at them before slowly joining them in bed.

She held Y/N, cuddling them like a stuffed animal.

She didn't mind if they were sick, she just wanted to cuddle with her amazing partner.

After a while, she eventually got comfortable and drifted off to sleep.

And of course, since Marcy was near them for the whole day. She too was the victim of getting sick.

Y/N didn't mind taking care of her though, just as long as they don't get sick again and it becomes a cycle.
~~~