𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗬 𝗪𝗨//Clumsy and Clumsier.

Summary: Y/N and Marcy fluff. :l

~~~Y/N held their project firmly, trying to not drop it

~~~
Y/N held their project firmly, trying to not drop it.

They were known to be quite clumsy so they made sure to take careful steps.

But unfortunately, their clumsiness had still gotten towards them, tripping over themselves and launching the hard-worked project out from their grasp.

Sadly, Heather Hayes was standing right beside Y/N and the project had fallen all over her making her gasp in horror.

"What the heck?!" She spat out angrily, taking her attention off her phone and towards the young teen who was collapsed on the ground.

"Hey, watch where you're going, Marbles!" Heather snapped angrily.

Y/N slowly got up. "I'm so sorry, it was an accident-"

"Cut the apology, Y/N. I don't want to hear it!" Heather crossed her arms, sashaying away.

They sighed, picking up the pieces to their project slowly. Heather had always been targeting Y/N ever since the 'marble incident'.

Y/N began to walk away again before tripping once more. Luckily, someone had caught them before they could be impacted onto the ground.

"Woah, Mar-Mar. Seems like the tables have turned now." A voice laughed followed by another laugh.

Y/N could tell who it was by the voices. It was none other than Anne, Sasha, and Marcy.

Marcy had somehow caught Y/N before they could trip. This was a rare occurrence since Anne was always the one catching Y/N.

She quickly pulled Y/N up to their feet and smiled. "You okay there?"

Y/N blushed in embarrassment. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for catching me."

They were actually pretty happy Marcy was the one to catch them this time, knowing that they had a big crush on Marcy.

"Looks like Marbles is at it again with their clumsy streak! Be careful you three, or they might just break your bones!" Savannah interrupted making Y/N glare at them.

"Can't you just let that go? That was two whole years ago!"
~~~
Flashback.

"Gotta get to class, gotta get to class!"

A young student was racing through the hallways, desperately trying to get towards the staircase.

They tried not to go to fast due to the many marbles the project had contained. Didn't want one slipping out and falling everywhere.

They were about to head down the stairs until they tripped over on themselves, dropping to the ground as the marbles scattered all around the staircase.

"That can't be good." Y/N spoke as Heather and her friends were passing by.

Heather was currently on her phone, barely paying attention to her surroundings as her friends talked and talked.