𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗬-//Reuinion.

Summary: Anne has been missing for months now and Y/N has been worried sick ever since. But once they thought all hope was lost, someone shows up at their front balcony.

((Inspired by Clouds on the horizontals obviiiii))

~~~
"I'm sorry, kiddo. We've tried looking almost everywhere but there's no clue on where they could be."

Y/N was told this almost everyday. They let out a small sigh before forcing a smile. "It's okay, thank you for your help though."

They began to walk off, heading towards their house.

Once they finally reached their home they went into their bedroom and flopped onto the bed, a picture frame bouncing up and down due to the impact.

Exhaling softly, Y/N grabbed the picture frame and rubbed it. It was a frame of them and their girlfriend, Anne.

Ever since Marcy and Sasha went out to go celebrate Anne's 13th birthday, the three mysteriously disappeared and never returned.

They've missed her a whole lot and did everything in their power to find the three.

But unfortunately, there wasn't much luck for Y/N.

They tried asking for help, questioning if anyone had seen the three around recently. But nobody seen any sign of them.

But little did they know, a little someone was on her way to their house.

It was none other than Anne, their girlfriend.

Anne smiled, her walk slowly turning into a jog as she got closer and closer to their house.

'Man, I can't wait to see Y/N! I hope they've been okay' she thought, slightly blushing at the thought of seeing Y/N again.

Y/N's house had a balcony attached to it that belonged to Y/N's room. The balcony was the main way Anne always used to get into their house to visit them.

Anne quickly climbed up, reaching up towards the balcony.

Meanwhile Y/N frowned as they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Y/N shouted as the door gently opened.

It was apparently their parents who had came through the door.

"Any luck with Anne..? Or anyone..?" They asked.

Their mother sighed, shaking her head sadly. "No, we haven't had much luck on the investigation. I'm sorry, dear."

The teen stood up from their bed. "We have to find her- I mean, them! We have to!"

They began to ramble. "Anne has to be somewhere! She couldn't have just disappeared forever! Or teleported to a whole new world! She has to be out there!"

"We know, sweetheart. And we're trying really hard to find them. But stressing out isn't gonna help." Y/N's mom patted their shoulder.

"I know, I know." They frowned. "I just wanna know if Anne if safe."

Tears pricked Y/N's eyes as they covered their face with their hand.

"What do you think Anne would say now?"

Y/N paused. "I don't know, probably something dorky, but also sweet and nice. Like how I shouldn't give up! Or how I might be scared now, but to not let that stop me!"

As they rambled on, their parents noticed a figure from the balcony. Their figure was too hard to miss, indicating it was none other than Anne.

They nodded towards each other, exiting the room so the two can have some time alone.

Y/N began to smile. "Because every problem will always have their solution! And everything's been so crammed, we barely have any time to spend together! And once I find her I promise I will give her the sweetest day ever! Just me and her!"

"Wow, you're right! I probably would say all that."

Y/N turned around to see the one person they'd hope to see again.

Anne.

"Anne?!"

"N/N!"

The two immediately ran to each other, Y/N leaping into Anne's arms and Anne pulling them into a sweet hug as she spun them around.

The spinning came to a halt as Y/N held Anne's cheek.

"Is this real? Is this really you? Where have you been!"

Anne laughed. "There's kind of a lot to explain."

"I've missed you so much, Anne. I'm so happy to know that you're okay." They smiled.

"I've missed you too! Gosh, it's been so long."

Y/N laughed before looking Anne straight in the eyes, still cupping her face.

They then leaned forward towards her, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips.

Anne was surprised by the sudden action before slowly accepting it, closing her eyes.

Y/N pulled away, a clear blush visible on their face. "Woah-"

"Wowzers-"

"I can't believe I just did that!"

"I can't believe I just said that!" Anne laughed. "Wowzers."

Y/N smiled. "So where are Marcy and Sasha?"

Anne grimaced, looking down at the floor. "About them.."

She then sighed. "There's a lot to explain to that too."

Y/N gently grabbed Anne's hand, leading her towards the bed and sitting down.

"I'm all ears for any information you're comfortable saying."

Anne smiled. "Okay then."
~~~