𝗦𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧-//Snow day.

Summary: Reader and Sasha go out for a snow day.

~~~Looking out the window, there were tiny snowflakes slowly falling onto the snow that was as shiny as glitter

~~~
Looking out the window, there were tiny snowflakes slowly falling onto the snow that was as shiny as glitter.

It had finally began snowing after a long while of waiting and school had been canceled for the day luckily.

Y/N pressed their face against the window, watching the snowflakes topple onto the ground. They weren't gonna miss a perfect snow day so they quickly rushed upstairs to get their snow gear.

Slamming the door open to their room, the teen made a mad dash towards their closet and yanked out their coat along with some earmuffs and a scarf.

Putting them on, they looked into the mirror and smiled. But of course, they weren't going to spend this lovely snow day alone.

Walking over to the couch, Sasha was comfortably wrapped in a blanket, sleeping peacefully.

That was until she was whacked with a pillow.

Jolting up awake she looked around to see who had interrupted her sleep only to see their partner smiling with a pillow in hand.

Sasha sighed before speaking. "Why did you whack me with a pillow?"

Placing the pillow back to its originated spot they faced Sasha once again. "It's finally happening Sashimi! Look outside!"

Y/N pointed towards the window making Sasha tiredly get up and walk towards it.

She was quick to be blind by the brightness of the white, glistening, snow outside, making her rub her eyes before looking again.

She turned back to see Y/N with a grin plastered onto their face. Sasha couldn't help but to smile.

"You wanna go outside, huh?" The blonde smirked while they nodded in response.

"I'll race you to the woods!" Y/N says, barging through the door immediately before their girlfriend could even respond.

"Y/n, wait-!" She called, quickly gathering her own snow gear and making a run towards the door.

Y/N was long gone by now, so Sasha started to walk around as an attempt to look for them.

Then a snowball had shot directly at Sasha's head.

"ACK- HEY-!" Y/N's giggles came into earshot as she walked around more only to get hit again with another snowball.

"I'm over here, Sashy!" Y/N spoken while Sasha turned around to see they had another snowball in hand ready to throw.

Sasha glared at them. "I've had one too many snowballs thrown at me today," She started to gather up snow, forming a snowball in hand. "Now it's time for payback!"

Sasha chucked the snowball at Y/N who easily evaded it.

"Gotta be better than that, Sasha Gaybright!" They then ran off.

Sasha was immediately chasing after them. Though, it was quite hard to run considering how deep the snow had gotten.

Once Y/N was in reach she wasted no time in tackling them to the ground.

Holding them down, Y/N looked up at Sasha while she looked back.

Sasha smirked down at them before gently booping their nose and leaning in for a kiss.

The kiss was sweet and short as Sasha pulled back from a flustered Y/N.

"You look like a tomato." She joked, laughing a little.

"And you have Simon hair." They said back, earning a puzzled Sasha.

"What?"

"Castlevania reference, search up the character."

"You dork" Sasha lightly flicked their forehead, getting off of them and helping them up.

"Come on, let's head back home and warm up." The teen says, grabbing Y/N's hand and intertwining their fingers.

The two trudged towards the house which surprisingly only took a few minutes.

Sasha opened the door, letting herself in as Y/N followed.

They both took off their snow gear, Sasha making hot chocolate while Y/N sets into the couch.

But after a while of sitting on the couch, Y/N got up, making their way towards Sasha who was placed in the kitchen, sipping her hot drink.

"Sashaaaa, come back on the couch and cuddle with me." They whined, clinging onto Sasha's shoulders.

"Can I finish my hot chocolate first?"

Y/N put their head on Sasha's shoulders, hugging her waist.

"I'll take that as a no."

Sasha scooped Y/N up, bringing them over to the couch.

She dropped them gently on the cushions and began to get comfortable and lay down.

Y/N cuddled up towards Sasha, placing their head on her chest, allowing her to silently play with their hair.

"I love you, Y/N." Sasha whispered, getting no response. "You sleepyhead."

Sasha slowly began to fall asleep too, holding Y/N protectively in her arms as she drifted to sleep.
~~~