𝗦𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗬//Overlooked.

Summary: Y/N has always been overlooked by their friends, Anne, Sasha, and Marcy. They never really payed attention to them until later on. Then they all realize how poorly they've treated the teen.

Oh yeah, D/N = Dark name.

~~~
Flashback.
"Sasha, Marcy, Anne! I'm so happy you could make it!"

Y/N pulled the three into a hug as they all hugged back.

Y/N had planned to make a sleepover at their house since their parents didn't mind the girls staying over.

They were very excited about this sleepover in particular, they made sure to prepare everything to make it the best sleepover.

They even discovered a new movie that they thought the girls would want to watch. It was Y/N's personal favorite too.

"Come upstairs! There's so much I want to do!" They excitedly ran up the stairs as the three followed.

Y/N wasn't lying when they said they prepared; they played some truth or dare, ate tons and tons of snacks, ran around the house, and lots more.

Now the four were just seated around Y/N's bedroom as Y/N turned on their favorite movie.

"Okay, Sasha, Anne, Marcy, you are going to love this film!" Y/N smiled. "It's my personal favorite and I wanted to watch it with you guys."

"Okay." Anne says, the movie turning on.

Y/N looked towards the TV as they happily watched.

Little did they know, none of the girls were actually paying attention.

It was about 30 minutes into the movie until Y/N's favorite character showed up.

"Guys! Guys! Look! It's my favorite charac-"

Y/N turned to the girls who were having a giggling fit over a picture on Sasha's phone.

"Guys..?" They quietly said.

Marcy quickly snapped her head to Y/N. "Huh? Oh- sorry about that, N/N." She then smiled. "What were you saying?"

Y/N paused. "Nothing, it wasn't really important."

They turned back towards the TV, hugging their knees to their chest.

"They never pay attention..." The teen softly said, looking down at the ground.

The movie continued and yet none of them even batted an eye towards the big screen.

By the time the movie was at its ending, Y/N looked over to see all three of them asleep and huddled up to each other.

"And it always turns out like this.."

Y/N placed a nice fluffy blanket on top of the three. Luckily, they were already all in the bed.