𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗬//Cafe.

Summary: Y/N's parents is running a restaurant and Anne offers to help them.

~~~
"Thanks again for all the help, Anne. I really do appreciate it." Y/N spoke while cleaning off a nearby table.

Anne smiled softly. "No problem, N/N."

Y/N went back over towards Anne, they were currently waiting for their other friend, Daisy, to get done with a dish of cheesecake a young lady had ordered not too long ago.

A bell chimed, indicating that a customer had just now dropped in the cafe.

Anne was about to greet them until she realized who they were.

Y/N's ex.

Anne remembered him, he wasn't the greatest towards Y/N. Anne always told Y/N that they deserved much better than him.

They always did so much for the guy but they were never enough, no matter how much they tried to please him.

She also remembered the day the two broke up. Y/N was a whole mess that day. Tears showering down their face, eyes all red and puffy, and shirt stained with tears.

Anne had a huge hatred for the guy, how could one person be so insolent?

She knew what she had to do: get him out as quick as possible without making a scene.

Luckily, Y/N didn't seem to notice he had came in. Instead, they went off muttering. "Where's Daisy with that cake?"

Anne quickly ran up to his table. "Hello, sir! May I please take your order?"

"Oh, uh. Just a small strawberry shortcake." He replied, looking at Anne.

"You got it!" Anne almost immediately rushes away until the guy inspected her more, noticing she was Y/N's friend.

"Hey, isn't your name, Anne?"

Anne went towards a halt, turning around. "Oh, um- what makes you say that, sir?"

"You're friends with Y/N, correct? I heard they work here." He looked around. "Wonder where they are now."

Anne fumed with anger, he acts as if he was innocent with Y/N.

"They have an off day." She says. "So you won't see them around today."

Anne then began to walk off. "I'll go get your strawberry shortcake."

"Okayyy-?"

He sat patiently at the table. It only took a few minutes until Anne was rushing out in a hurry with the cake.

"Okay, here's your strawberry shortcake!" The teen vastly says.

"Thanks!" He replied, grabbing a fork. That was then he noticed a familiar person from afar.

He had noticed Y/N chatting at a table full of teenagers, a big smile plastered onto their face.

"Say, isn't that Y/N over there?"

Anne turned around to see Y/N was back out.

"I thought you said they had an off day." He sneered.

"They did!"

"Oh really? Then why are they wearing their uniform." He began to get up, probably trying to get to Y/N, but Anne blocked the way.

"Uhmmm..." She thought for a moment. "Just cause they're off hours and someone else is taking their shift to leave!"

"Is that so? I'm gonna go talk to them."

He tried to walk away from Anne but she quickly stopped him once more.

"YOU CAN'T! Uhhh, cause... stores closed!"

"Store? Isn't this a cafe? And it's not closed, the door is still wide open."

Frustration began to build up inside the young teenager. "Well it is now! Take your cake and leave because we do not accept anymore customers at this time."

He chuckled. "Whats the issue? Are you and them together?"

"Ummm..." Anne looked to the side. "Yes we are!"

"Wait, what? Over me?"

"Well, yes!" Anne gave him a cold glare, folding her arms. "And they've told me all about you."

Her eyes stopped on the cake that was placed on the table. "And this is for you cheating on them."

...

"Sike!"

"Oh, Phew- I really thought you were gonna-"

Anne had immediately slammed the strawberry shortcake in his face.

"That's for hurting my best friend."

Everyone in the cafe turned to see the situation that was happening. Y/N noticed the two and let out a gasp.

"Now, Get. Out." She ordered, pointing towards the door. "You are no longer welcome here."

"Fine! Your loss."

He then angrily stomped out of the cafe as Y/N went up towards Anne.

"Anne? You pied my ex boyfriend for me?" They said in shock.

"Yeah, felt pretty nice to be honest." Anne smiled. "Besides, he deserved it after everything he's done."

"Aww, Anne!" Y/N squeezed Anne into a hug. "Y'know you could've told me, right? I would've enjoyed getting to pie him too!"

The taller teen laughed. "I just wanted to protect you."

She then hugged Y/N back, that guy is never going to mess with Y/N as long as she's here.