𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗬//1 Year later.

Summary: Y/N was a frog who was just as close with Anne as Sprig. They've missed Anne after all these times until suddenly one day, Sprig had a big surprise for them.

Platonic ofc

~~~"Annnd, done!" Y/N placed down their pencil, happily smiling down at their work

~~~
"Annnd, done!" Y/N placed down their pencil, happily smiling down at their work. They have been drawing a full picture of Anne, Marcy, and Sasha with their Calamity powers.

They couldn't help but to think about Anne at that moment, it's been awhile since she had left for earth and Y/N misses her each day.

They'd never forget the impact Anne left on Y/N's life, she's definitely changed their life.

If only Y/N could see Anne for one last time, even if it was for a short while, they'd be the happiest frog in Amphibia.

Closing their journal, they leaped out of their room and towards the living room where their mom was rested.

"Bye mom! I'm going out for a little!" Y/N called, getting approval on the way out.

The young frog hopped over towards the giant statue that was sculpted into Anne with the calamity box in hand as well as her sword.

They often visited the statue to not only admire it, but to cleanse it so it could stay glistening in the sun.

Y/N quickly began to wipe down any dirt specks the statue had caught on.

After the statue was fully clean, they sat down next to it and scribbled down in their journal once more.

They stayed there for hours, slowly becoming sunset until Sprig came by in a happy mood.

"Hey, Y/N!" He chirped. "Whatcha doin?"

"Oh, just chilling with Anne as per usual." Y/N responded. "I miss her so much."

Sprig took a seat next to Y/N. "Yeah, me too."

"I wish there were some way I could see her again! Even if it's only for a minute."

"About that-" Sprig snatched Y/N's journal from their grip and ran off.

"Hey! Sprig! Give that back!"

"Gotta catch me first!"

Y/N chased after Sprig, running into a field that contained many beautiful flowers.

"Come on, Sprig! Give me back my journal!" They complained as Sprig came to a halt.

"Alright, alright.." He began. "LOOK OVER THERE!"

"Huh?"

Sprig took the time to run off again as Y/N was distracted.

"There's nothing-" They looked over to see that Sprig was now gone. "SPRIG!!"

Y/N ran off again, trying to find the frog once more but there was no sign of him.

They sighed, walking off before they heard a faint familiar voice.

"Looking for this, Y/N?"

The frog turned around to a see a figure that was no frog, newt, or toad.

Instead, they had a humanoid figure.

Y/N walked closer to the person, identifying their figure.

Fluffy brown hair, leaves in their hair, familiar voice..

"ANNE!"

Y/N ran towards Anne as she kneeled down to their height, opening her arms and engulfing them into a hug.

"YOU'RE BACK?? But how? The gems! The box! It was all gone!" They exclaimed as Anne laughed.

"Well, after the frog invasion someone was cooking up a little gift after saving earth."

Y/N hugged Anne tighter. "I'm so happy you're back, I've missed you so much.."

Anne smiled, patting their head gently. "I missed you too, buddy. You've grown so much since the last time I visited!"

They looked up at Anne. "You have too!"

The two laughed together. Anne was happy to be back again, Y/N was happy she came back.

They kept laughing until a question popped up.

"Hey, did you loose a shoe?"

"Again? DANGIT!"
~~~