Bite marks ;)

Male Reader X John Doe
(I swear I thought I already posted this.. But I guess I didn't..?? I'm so sorry. No wonder why I didn't get any notifications from this oneshot)
.
..
...
....
.....

"Ah, John.. That one actually hurt." You said in pain after John Doe bit you on the shoulder. You weren't doing much, just laying down on the floor watching videos on your phone. When John Doe sat on your back. You of course didn't think much about until he bit you. You looked over your shoulder and saw your light colored shirt bleed red.

You turned off and placed down your phone then turned your body upwards towards the ceiling holding your bloody covered shoulder. John Doe looks through your soul from your eyes. He's now sitting directly ontop of your crotch area. And leans in for another bite when you try pushing him away. He didn't seem to like the resistance very much.

So he tried harder until you lost your strength and his teeth sank into your arm. It tingled and felt sort of numb after a while of sucking. It left a bruise and a fresh wound. You held your arm and it started to slightly burn from the lack of pressure. John Doe was hungry. He wanted more then what you just offered.

He's greedy when it comes to you. You fought him again but harder this time, he was going right for the neck. With all the extra movement is wasn't very hard not to noticed something getting harder. You felt your already tight boxers get slightly more tighter. "John Doe, *pant* Don't do it!" You exclaimed. It didn't even seemed like he heard you.

Then all of a sudden John Doe stopped and slowly sat back down on you. "Arggh~" You growled. John Doe look at your face with a slight blush and small pupils, his stare going down to his own crouch area growing while yours is already fully erect. He looks back at you with his mouth a gapped and his eyes slowly growing bigger. His face becomes covered with a stronger pink hue. And his grip on your wrist softens.

You took your chance and flipped positions. You're now holding his legs over your shoulder not caring for the pain in the one he bit. He look so defeated underneath you. He just accepted it. You grabbed his waist with both of your hands. And slowly start grinding into him.

You have no idea what made you do this but you didn't care. The rubbing fabric against your penis teases you. You continue to grind into him until his fully erect penis bulges out and makes a solid outline in his pants. You unbuttoned his pants reach for his zipper and pulled it down. You demanded him to take off his pants with shirt and he obeyed.

You readjusted to the position you two were in before and started teasing him. Rubbing penises with eachothers, kissing his neck. You can already see the precum from how hard and turned on John Doe was. But something was off, John wasn't hyper like he always was when it comes to these thing's. You let go of his legs.

And tower over him "You're not very motivated today, huh?" You asked, John Doe Sits up. "What do you mean?" "It seems like you don't really wanna be fucked by me." John Doe stares at you pleading for you to come back. "If you'll like to masterbate there might be something up in our room." You didn't want to sound rude but you wanted him to beg for it. You began to walk away.
.
.
.

"ONLY IF YOU DO IT WITH ME!"

John Doe shouts from behind you. What a surprise, you really didn't except him to say that. "What?.." "Masterbate with me.. please~" And with that you bend down to pick him up and head straight to the bedroom. You carefully place him on the bed and bring out the sex toy. It's a classic flashlight. Made for one.

You gently push John Doe down, he lays down on his back on the bed. You straddle him, at first he seems confused. You push John Does penis into the flashlight without warning. "UHhh!~" You give a cocky smile. And then you slowly pushed your self in. It was extermly tight and it caused both you and John Doe to throw your head's back.

You started to trust first. John couldn't handle the pressure already so when you thrusted yourself in and out. It felt like.. god he couldn't even explain it to you.

(John): "Ahh~, ah!~.. hmmm~"

John started to thrust himself into it aswell. He thrusted himself in when you thrusted out. It was perfect. For a minute it was nothing but straight thrusting and muffled moans. To think about it, you had more control over the toy since you were holding it for the both of you.

You'll give it a tighter squeeze once in a while. Which drives John Doe crazy. He starts whimpering straight away when you do. You started to uncontrollably thrust into the toy. You felt yourself slowly come to the end of your climax.

After a good minute you came. But John Doe wasn't done yet. While you were breathless and bearly had the strength to hold the toy John Doe took the chance and thrusted into it with full force. Your already sensitive penis couldn't take it and you whimpered out of extreme pleasure. He came and you pulled the flashlight off. It was such a relief. You lay next to him and he spooned you for the rest of the day.

Male Reader X John Doe
.....
....
...
..
.