Crazy Wet Dream ;)

Female Reader X John Doe
.
..
...
....
.....

    You pull over to the side of the road with a screeching halt. You let out a breath taking sigh and think for a moment. You drive off the road into a deserted area, you turn off your lights and let your hand slowly creep down and you throw your head back. You can feel yourself warm up and you grab the wheel of your vehicle for support from your erotic toying.. You buck your hips as you slowly think of some of the most vulgar and naughty thoughts possible.

     Your mind was on something with the flashes of dirty things you wanted someone to do to your body. You couldn't help but moan. You thrashed around as your felt your end coming near. The scenery faded out as you felt your body more natural and your head disoriented. Your eyes open to see that you're laying on your side on the bed.

     Guessing it's still night due to how dark it is. That's when a pair of hands already on your waist squeeze, you turn your body to see John Doe looking at you. You twist your body into him and mention what just happened in your dream. "That's one of the most craziest wet dreams I've had." You say as you continue to nuzzle into his chest.

     He held you tight, you noticed something warm and hard slightly rub pass against your leg. You look up at him. He pretended like it didn't happened. You slowly pulled the blanket off, but he grabbed it before it was revealed. He looked off to the side and had a shy flushed expression.

     You tried looking at him in the eyes. "Doe.. Why do y-" before finishing he interrupted. "I'm so sorry (You) It just happened." "It's okay Doe, but why?" His eyes darted to yours. "Well.. in your sleep you were moaning and breathing pretty hard. And it was amazing hearing you make those sounds.

     "Do you want to hear more?" His mouth gaped open as he tensed up preparing for what's next. John Doe undressed you as he went under the blankets towards your sensitive spots. He used his hand to playing around with you. And went as far as sticking his tongue in other areas. God did it feel nice.

     You had no idea what his next more was going to be. All you can see is the movement from ontop of the blanket. In a movement were his tongue was inside you pushed his head down causing you to buck your hips. His hair raps around your tighs. For a hour John Doe has played with you and you came hard.

     Just before John Doe saw your creamy cum leak out of your body he slammed his penis inside of you! "AHH~" It was a surprise, mainly for how much pleasure you felt alone in that single thrust alone. He continued and he wasn't very shy now. In that moment he showed you how much he wanted to fuck since you gave him that boner. No room to for stoping or being gentle. The force he used to slam himself into you was slowly breaking you.

     Everytime John Doe thrusted his penis inside you screamed in pleasure. You got louder showing him he was on the right track and you were very close. But he loved seeing you in this state. Messy hair, dreamy expression, red faced, bearly able to even talk or hold yourself up. He threw you into another position in hope's to get a extra minute with you. 

     He had you standing, lifting your leg up, and you placed your hands straight into the wall. "Ah, ah.. AHHHhhh~! Ngh~ No.. hah- uh~" You couldn't help it anymore you needed to cum right now. But the change held your climax. You're were so desperate you even started to slam yourself in deeper on John Doe.

    ."Aaaahh- ah ah haaahh~" he moaned. "Ugh~" he pulled you off the wall and held your tight as you felt his hot cum in you. He knew he owned you so despite his sensitive penis he whined and hissed in pleasure having to continue until you came. You felt so warm and fuzzy that you body just let itself go and cummed soon after.

.....
....
...
..
.

I hope this was good :)