Too Much Work! :D & D:

John Doe X Reader
(Stressed out Reader/loving Doe)
.
..
...
....
.....

From inside of the house John Doe hears a strange noise from another room. He curiously stands up from sitting down and walks over to where he thinks he hears the noise. He peaks to see you crying against a wall and holding your hands up to your face. He quickly sprints over and holds your shoulder for attention.

He looks at you concerned and scared that something bad happened. You remove one of the hands on your face and he sees your puffy eyes and sad frown. He didn't even need to be asked. Doe hugged you, he rapped his arm around you protectively and used the other to pet your hair. You feebly cling onto him. "What's wrong You?" "I can't do this anymore, John.. It's too much work."

"What do you mean?" You gave your self a second to catch you breath. "They give me too much work, I'm so tired and I just.. I don't want to do it anymore." He parts for a minute to stare into your eyes. He looks sorry for you. "You work so hard I'm so sorry some people don't see that. You deserve better."

You keep quite and sniffle into the comfort of Doe's hug. He thinks about what he can do to make you feel better. He brings you to the couch and swaddles you inside of your favorite blanket. He let's you choose a channel on TV while he rans to the kitchen. He brings you a juice box. "Doe this is really sweet but- why?" You questioned him curiously.

"Sometimes when I feel upset about something I like to drink juice while watching my favorite show." You spend the rest of the day next to you sweet boyfriend, he wouldn't stop drowning you a kisses and he would listen to what you had to say about the stressful work you had. Later on, ever time he sees you doing work.

He'll bring little snacks or keep you company making sure to motivate you when you feel like you can do it anymore. He knows how bad burnouts can be so he makes sure you take small breaks in between. He loves you so much and appreciates the work you do.

John Doe: "I'm so proud of you, your doing great You. I believe in you, you can do it!" <3

John Doe X Reader
.....
....
...
..
.

Thank you for your request, Monokuma_is_sexy !