Nasty Thoughts ;)

Straight to the point
Female Reader X John Doe
Dirty Thoughts~
.
..
...
....
.....

(You): (I don't understand, these thoughts are so haunting. What's wrong with me?) You sit in the empty bedroom, you stare out the window. (You): (Lord I need this right now. I'm so sexually frustrated at this moment. I don't care what it takes I need him inside of me. I wonder how it would feel for his penis to be inside.)

(You): (I wonder how warm it would be, how hot the air between us would get once he starts fucking me. I shouldn't be thinking these things. John Doe isn't like that, I know he isn't. At least I don't think he is. Every small sexual advancement I make towards him he gets shy and jittery.)

(You): (Is he like that during sex? Oh god.. That would be so cute. To imagine how I would take charge in the bedroom. Moving him into different positions to get the right angles. Moving my hips at any speed I want.)

(You): (Making him moan, god I want to hear him moan. I bet it would feel amazing to have him doing it in my ear. There would be so much cum everywhere if I was in control. But what if he really wasn't like that, what if he was so much more dominate then I thought? Would he be aggressive? Gentle? Both?)

(You): (John would totally bite me if he got the chance. Maybe in the heat of the moment he'll make me bleed. I would like the figure him out. Every bit of him. I imagine myself bending over the bed while John Doe pounds into me.)

(You): (I feel myself getting more wet the seconds past. My hand automatically goes down my panties. How long would he stay pounding into me. How long is it?? God I need to know. I wonder how hard his hands will grab onto my waist for support.. I'm guessing it'll leave handprints for hours.)

You didn't even know that you were toying with yourself. You pull your hand out only for a clear coat of your wetness to come with it too. You pull off your clothes and push yourself onto the bed. I need John Doe right now, I don't even know what to do with myself. You start masterbating again, rubbing yourself gently at first.

You imagined the way it was John Doe's tongue down there. You hummed in response, using your wetness you for lubricant. You continue to masterbate to John Doe. His body, his hands, his tongue, his cute yet dominating face. You imagined him kissing you you all over your body and giving you love bites and heckles.

You whine as you feel yourself get more sensitive. Your face becomes flushed and you can feel yourself getting hot. You gasp and pant, this feels way too good. You continued for what seems to be hours. You moan his name. You: "John~ Ahh.. Doooe~ Ah! God, please- more!"

With half lided eyes you shut them close and frown your eyebrows. This is it! You: "JOHN! AHHH~ Hmmm- AH, OOHH. I LOVE YOU!~" You came.. You felt a sense of bliss come over you. You lay there, arms to the side covered in wetness and cum.

You let out harsh pants but they died down after a while. And you face continued to stay flushed for a very long time. You cleaned yourself up the best you could. Just so you can take a relaxing nap. You pull the covers over yourself and closed your eyes. Your final thought was John Doe.

John Doe's POV: I can't believe I came to You masterbating. I don't even think she realised that I was still in the house. I was walking past her bedroom door when I heard her making those lewd sounds. All I could do is lean my back on her bedroom door. With my zipper pulled down playing with myself. I came but it took a lot of energy to be quiet.

I think I did a good job. After hearing her scream my name for the last time I cracked the door opened a little bit. (John Doe): "You?" He whispered, then he saw you fast asleep. He smiled to himself, tucked you in and kissed your forehead. Then he left as soon as he entered.

....
....
...
..
.

Thank you for reading!