Toothbrush :D

Reader x John Doe
.
..
...
....
.....

(You): "John have you seen my toothbrush?"

     You yelled as you peeked your head out of the bathroom. You hung onto the door frame with your hands for support. With no response you sighed in defeat. Turning back inside the bathroom John Doe suddenly appeared inside the bathtub. Like always, he looked at you with a smile.

     You repeated yourself.

(You): "Doe, have you seen my toothbrush? I can't find it anywhere and I don't think I threw it away. At least not yet."

(John Doe): "Yea, I've seen it."

(You): "Oh really, where?"

(John Doe): "Well.. I saw it before it went missing."

Isn't he funny-

[Time skip]

(You): "Anyway Doe, I'm going to the store to buying some more.. That was my last one."

     He gave you a small peck on the cheek and you returned it. The moment the door was shut close. He sprinted to the bedroom and pushed the bed out of the way. It revealed a door. He excitedly open the door for a shrine to be seen.

     The shrine was covered with random objects. John Doe relives everything when he sees it. The wrapper of a chocolate kiss he fed you once. Your favorite shirt that you threw away because it had bleach stains on it. A tissue that you cried on. A bloody bandaid from cutting you hand by accident.

     And the newer one the toothbrush he took from you this morning. He justified it in his head that it was okay because you were going to throw it away anyway. He smiles to himself and exits the small room. He can't wait for more memories to collect. ♡

.....
....
...
..
.

Thank you for reading!

Inspiration:

From the chapter called "A Offering :D"