Cuts :D & D: 🔪

John Doe X Reader, Cuts
Angst & Fluff
Warning: Reader self harming and John notices.
.
..
...
....
.....

You looked at the gashes on your forearm. All bruised and swollen from the cuts. It looked unrealistic and horrible. Your dull eye's stared at it like if it wasn't even there. And in that split second you rethought your whole life, the choices you've made the regreat and mistakes.

You didn't even realized when you started to cry until a tear fell. Catching you off guard, you look at it for a split second and let out a unexpected sigh. You stood up and ran over to the drawer. You took out a blade cleaned it off with your shirt. Sat down on your bed, placed the cold metal to your raw skin and slic-.

From the outside of your room door all your can hear are the muffled cries.

The next day you you went to work like normal, this time making sure to bring a jacket. The day went by pretty fast. Something that catched your eye was this man with messy black hair. With a black sweater that draped over his forearms. He carried himself pretty confidently with a big smile as he walked over to the cash register.

He placed two packs of gums on the counter. And you stood up from the stool you usually sat on when you work. You grabbed a packet and frozed for a split second. You realized that you took off your jacket. Because it was getting pretty warm. But with that you had to continue like if nothing happened.

You scanned it and placed it inside of a tiny bag. "Here you go sir!" You say with a smile. From the mans point of view he can see that you became visibly nervous. "You can call me John Doe." He then accidentally glances at your arm making you shy then away behind your back. You kept a innocent smile of your face.

He holds his arm out to shake it. You freeze again, god why did this have to happen to you? You reluctantly shake it back. His grasp noticeably loses and now John Doe is gently holding your waist. He twist your arm to show the underside of it.

He looks up into your tired eyes. Your palms become sweaty and you pulled your arm back. You tried speaking but nothing wanted to come out. He took the chance instead and said. "Are you okay?" You invert your eyes to the side and said.. "I'm fine, times have been hard."

He motions to come over. You went around mentally asking yourself what are you doing? He holds your hands and you melt. Something told you to go for it. You body crashed into his and you hug him. John's body is warm and when he placed his arms around yours.

You felt at peace, sleepy, and safe. All those sleepless nights and times were you couldn't help but to feel uneasy suddenly went away. You cried just like you did last night into his shoulder. He pets your back and waits until you calm down. John Doe let's you talk out your feelings to him while he listens patiently. He's not very good when it comes to these thing's but be tries his best to help.

Ever since then John's been coming around. Giving small gifts like trinkets and hearing you out. No matter if it's full paragraphs or short inconveniences. John Doe does his best to make your day a little bit better. And even bought you bandaids a few times. 💝

John Doe X Reader, Cuts
.....
....
...
..
.

Thank you for your request SaraCecalupo2 !