Anything For You :)

John Doe X Reader
(More obsvssive and creepy)
Unknown intruder
.
..
...
....
.....

You think to yourself sitting on the edge of the bed. What's going on? Things have been going your way and you felt pretty happy about it. You smile to yourself hoping that this day will turn out good too. You turn around and that smile slowly disappeared.

"I'm going to be late!!" You yell and leap out of bed, quickly stumbling to find your uniform. You found it with ease and tried doing your morning routine. It was sloppy but it was better then nothing. You locked the door behind you and you realized that you're not going to make it to the bus on time. You sprint and noticed that the bus was parked just a few miles away from the actual bus stop.

Confused you walked towards it anyway. You see the bus driver looking at the front wheel. "Excuse me sir, am I still able to catch a ride?" You ask him "You can but it will be a few minutes in delay." You peaked and saw a tree branch logged within the tires. As you walked through the front doors of the gas station you still had that bus incident in mind. You pushed it aside as soon as you clocked in.

As you spent your day arranging items and sweeping the floors. Not to mention handling the gas pumps and money. You realized you didn't bring anything to eat. With no hope in finding anything you still walked over to the mini fridge in the backroom. To your surprise you spotted a container with your name on it. It was strange of course, but maybe you forgot you left it there.

You were desperate to eat and didn't care to ask questions. The day was a blur as you made it back to your apartment. Locking the door with a satisfied sigh, the day is over. You walked towards your bedroom. And changed inside there. Wait.. I didn't do my bed this morning. You thought as you stared at the nicely made bed. You felt a chill crawl up your back and carefully walked towards the living with phone in hand.

You noticed that the coffee table was on the other side from were you left it the other night. You silently panicked thinking to call the police. From the corner of your eyes you see that the closed bedroom door should've been slightly opened.. Because you were just there. You breath hitched and you tried to calmly unlock your phone and pushed in the numbers 9 1 1. A hand wraps around your mouth and another jolts your hand making the phone drop to the floor. Paralyzed with fear you waited for the unknown intruder to make the next move.

They whisper into your ear that "Everything's alright, I'm here because I love you.." What? Your head spun from fear and confusion. He holds you tightly and walks backwards towards the couch and sits down with you sitting between his legs. You start to squeal in his hand and he bites your shoulder harshly.

You screamed and he just pressed his hand harder on your mouth. "That's what happens when you do that type of stuff." He said and you can feel him smile on your skin. After of a while he notices your breathing start to die down. He gives you some space to talk.

"Why?.. What do you want from me? I'll do anything-" "You don't understand You." How does he know my name? "I want you! But you can't leave me. I need you. You have to stay, you're all mine."

Your breathing begins to get heavier. And your heartbeat stronger. "... I like when you're all like this." He licks your neck. "I love how fast your heart beats. I can feel it against my body." He looks at your eyes. "I'm not leaving.. Ever."

John Doe X Reader
.....
....
...
..
.

Thank you for your request, I couldn't find you but you know who you are. ;)