Tunnel Date! :)

Reader X John Doe
.
..
...
....
.....

     "Come on! Let's go!" John Doe said as he gently sat you up on the bed. "Huh..? Wha.. wha- going on?" You questioned him still drowsy from waking up. "Get ready! We're going on a date!"

     He said as he ran out of the room and you can hear him giggling in the background. You walked into the bathroom and splashed your face with some water.. The water was extremely cold which seemed to wake you up. You went back to see what kind of fit you might try on today. While changing you glance over your phone to see that it's only 6 AM. You let out a sigh. "Oh doe.."

[Time skip]

     John patiently waited on the couch for you. Seeing you come out instantly made him happier. He got up to open the door for you, locking it behind. For the walk John lead the way. You had no idea where you're going. He held out his arm and you took it.
.
.
.
.
.

 He held out his arm and you took it

(How you held eachother ^)

.
.
.

     The path was unusual from the path you two always take. John doe trailed off the path into a nearby forest. It wasn't out of character. With the twigs snapping under your weight it created a rhythmic pattern. After a little while John Doe smiled wider and pointed at something up ahead.

     Looking forward you noticed it was a dark tunnel. This cues in confused emotions. "This is the place!" He said, "What do you mean Doe?" You asked. "Well I remembered what you said last time, about going to new places. So let's explore it!" He ran inside and you panicked running after him.

     The tunnel was a dim place and was actually pretty spacious. As you walked through the many trails it was actually pretty fun. Until you walked into a darker hallway you started to rethink your life choices. "Let's go back to another hallway Doe, this one is too dark." You waited for his response, but there was nothing. "Doe let's go back.. Doe?"

     You turned around to see nobody there. "Huh..?" You then felt a pair of arms coming out of the dark pull you from the waist. You let out a gasp, then realised it was a hug.. Oh and it was John Doe too. "You're so cute when you're scared."

     "Thank you.." you replied. After that you just held his hand. "This feels like one of those ghost haunt shows." You mentioned to John Doe. In thought he nodded, "What if we actually find a ghost (You)?" You pretend to shiver, "Haha, if that were to happen I would probably just fold."

     "OooOooooOooo~" "Doe- cut it out." He leans in close to play scare you again but that's when you two heard a twig snap. You jump closer to John Doe looking at the direction were that sound came from. John Doe looked over to you. "Woah, that didn't sound normal- do you think there's someone here?" You looked back to see John Doe's shirt has changed to a painted red heart shape.

     And his eyes displayed hearted pupil's instead of his normal black ones. "Why you looking at me like that?" You questioned. "You're so pretty~" he blurted out of breath. You blushed and continued to walk down the hall keeping a eye out. Later on you saw a big source of light which meant it was the end of the tunnel.

     "Look! The end! You run out of it and looked back inside to see John Doe with a genuine smile and he just walked for the rest of the way.

(You): "Haha! That wasn't so bad."

(John Doe): "I knew you'd like it!"

(You): "Man I wish I prepared something to eat before we came. It's really pretty here."

     Making it out of the tunnel there was beautiful lush green everywhere. Thing's you only see in paintings and social media pics. John suddenly bent over as if he was throwing up. You held on him thinking something was wrong but he then just pulled a blanket out of his mouth.. What's most shocking is that it was still dry. He laid it out on the grass and stared at you.

(You): "Woah.."

     Then pulled out a whole basket from his hair and placed it on the blanket. You sat down excitedly waiting for John Doe to join.

(You): "Thanks Doe! I love you!"

     You kissed his cheek and that was enough praise to make him blush and look like a goofy goober. (Sorry, intrusive thoughts) You opened the basket to find a lot of your favorite store bought foods, snacks, and drinks! The nice thing about this is that you didn't even tell John Doe what you liked and didn't. He just knew, you mentally cried from happiness. The day went by and so did the food.

     Packing back up you realised that this was going to suck. Because to get back home you have to go back into the tunnel. "John, we don't actually have to go back inside right? Is there another way we can go through?" "No, we have to go through the tunnel again~" He teased you for being scared.

(You): "Look, I can deal with vampires, I can deal with werewolves. And all sorts of other thing's but creepy tunnels? Why does it gotta be creepy tunnels?"

John started to walk inside.

(You): "Hey! Don't leave me!"

     For most of the way you didn't really talk much. Just held on to John's arm. Continuing it was getting darker. You suggested a flashlight but John said it was fine because he can see in the dark and it was no problem. Welp his eyes glow too which was creepy but it was your boyfriend in a way you got used to it. And admired it over time.

(John Doe): "Wanna play a game?"

(You): "Not really-"

(John Doe): "What if I let go of your arm?"

Which he does, you tried grabbing his arm again but it was gone.

(You): ".. Doe don't do this-"

You felt a hand on grab your neck and then suddenly let go. You continued walking while in the look out for his eyes to see where he would be but John Doe was actually really fast. Then you felt a hand firmly press against your ass.

(You): "Doe!!"

You can hear him chuckle to himself in the dark. You semi walked a bit faster just to get this over with. You then tripped and was catched.

(You): *Gasp* "You did that on purpose."

(John Doe): "Maaayybbe-"

     He stands you back up and you continue to walk- basically aimlessly. You see light and you bolt for it. Then a arm raps around your a waist. And he carried you out and plops you back on the ground.

(You): "Oh wow"

     Unamused you cross your arms but couldn't help to flash him a quick shy smile. The rest of the walk was simple compared to that tumnel game.

[Time skip]

Pjs and comfortable clothes on, to finish your day. Doe and you watched a movie together. <3

.....
....
...
..
.

This one was actually fun to write, thank you for reading (You)!

1202 words.. wow