Plant Dad :D 🌱

John Doe X Reader
Short
(Random..?)
.
..
...
....
.....

Doe stared at the plant with intensity while you fix a vase with super glue on the bed.

(You): "What you doing doe?"

(John): "How do you show a plant you like them?"

You couldn't help but giggle. You got this flower plant for doe because he always wanted to know how it felt caring for one.

(You): "Maybe you should tell it that you do."

You stuck another piece on the vase.

(John Doe): "I like you plant."

(You): "Try giving it a name."

John Doe looked around the room and saw a laundry bin.

(John Doe): "Socks."

You sheepishly smile, he's so cute <3

(You): "Another way you could let it know you like it is by giving it enough sun, water, and a proper living environment."

John nodded even though he probably doesn't even know what a proper living environment for plant would be. You finish up the vase and it doesn't look that bad at all. In fact hardly even broken to begin with.

(John Doe): "Good job with fixing the vase, You!"

(You): "Thank you Doe, just- just be more careful next time."

The reason why you fixed it is because John knocked it down by accident. He thought he killed the poor thing. Sometimes you just see him talking to it. Sometimes he carries it around. He draws symbols on the vase and when he busy he hands it to you to take care of it. Later on you told him that "You act like a dad to it." His pupils grew and he smiled even wider.

(John Doe): "..I'm a dad?" 💕

John Doe X Reader
.....
....
...
..
.

Thank you for your request 1-800-1-H4t3-Y0u , if this isn't what you meant. Don't worry there other fluffs coming soon!