A Stressful Day :)

Reader X John Doe
.
..
...
....
.....

     You were now walking home after work because you missed the bus. After the more stressful day of customers, cleaning, and waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Poor John, he's probably worry sick right now. He often comes to work with you, he never leaves your side. Rarely he'll stay home, today was one of those rare day's. Finally, you stand in front of the door of your apartment.

     The moment you slid the key inside you heard loud footsteps approaching the door. You push the door open, stepped inside and before you had a chance to explain what happened. He hugged you,nuzzled his head into your neck. And tightly pressed his body into yours. You couldn't help but hug him back. You felt your self release all the weight you've been carrying on your back into his hug.

     He slightly pulled away to look at you. He noticed how exhausted and gloomy you appear.

(John Doe): "What's going on?"

     He looked so panicked and concerned for your well being. All you could muster up is-

(You): "I-It was stressful day.."

     He gave it some thought, John told you to stay right there and quickly ran off. You took the time to lock the door properly and knocked off your shoes. You turned back to see him run back to you.

(John Doe): "Go into the bathroom a change into this, love"

     You grabbed what seemed to be folded clothes. And without the energy to question what he had gave you. You walked to the bathroom and began to change. You noticed in the mirror how tired you looked. All you wanted to do is be held and comforted.

     After taking a breather you saw that you were right. It was clothes, but it was a pair of comfy pajamas. You smiled to yourself. You walked your way out of the bathroom towards your room. Hoping to plop yourself into the bed.

(You): "What is all of this John?"

You gave a coy smile

(John): "It's for you!"

     The bed was filled with a fresh slik sheet, soft blanket, and multiple comfy pillows you may or may not kick off during the night. He lifted up the blanket and patted the other side of the bed indicating for you the lay down next to him. Without skipping a beat you did just that. John then gently trapped you under; his hair immediately rapped itself around all over your body. He placed his arm over you and smoothly rubbed your back.

     It felt so good, ever sway movement his hand did it send relaxing shocks into your body. Not only that but he kissed you so many time's that it was overwhelming. We're talking about cheeks, to forehead, to the top of your head, to your lips, to your cheeks again. This is what you needed, you looked into John's eye's. He's eyes were slightly dilated.

(You): "Boop"

     You booped John's nose and laughed into his chest. He laid his chin onto your head and let out a loud satisfied sigh. You closed your eye's when all of a sudden you felt a low vibration and a purring sound.

(You): "I never knew you could purr, John Doe."

     He quickly squeezed you and continued to purr. It.. it made you feel sleepy. And safe, like a heartbeat but in this case it's the fluttering purr of your boyfriend.

.
..
...
....
.....

The creator said he can purr, that's adorable. ♡